Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was walking through the forest in a random direction, limping while holding my aching back.

I really shouldn't have slept on the tree trunk and Dior's mom (A/n: I'll be referring to him as I, now) really beat the shit out of my legs. That bitch better have died. I sauntered through the forest, trying to find a random place where there are people. An assassin was supposed to find me and raise me to follow their footsteps by now, but I left the apple tree earlier since I have no intentions in being an assassin, who will be later commanded to kill my daddies. I was about to give up when I heard some strange but very familiar noises. Following the sound, I hurried up and looked over what was going on, and my guess was right.

"Nghh... Yes... Ah! ... There, more!" A random guy was having sex with a random woman in the open woods. Not long ago, I said "familiar" because, I always hear moans from the other side of the wall in my apartment. I left, not wanting to disturb their passionate time in the early morning. Don't get me wrong, I am obsess– in-love with hot guys, but I'm not a perverted voyeur. I am a very pure virgin, yes pure.

As I continued limping through the forest, I saw a path after 3 million years. I followed the path until I reached a town called, Orca. I had no money since Dior was broke, so I sneaked in without paying any fees. I was getting hungry when I saw the greatest restaurant, the Baroness' restaurant. (A/n: btw Dior is 9 atm).

She is a good person who lived with her husband who is also a baron and a good person. Though their only problem was that they couldn't conceive a child no matter how they tried but they didn't stop with their bedroom duties as lovers. They established this store to help the children in the orphanage of this town. The couple was important to the development of the prince, negative development. The kindness that the couple showed was basically hurting the pride of the prince so he basically has anger issues. But only the pure and innocent heroine bitch could calm that raging heart of his.

I opened the door and almost immediately, the Baroness who looked angelic, urged me to come in when she saw my terrible state. "Oh my, dear child please sit down. I'll get some medicine". She came back not long after and treated my wounds with some magic potion. "This may sting a bit, so please bear with for a while." As she started to treat every single bruise in my body, I couldn't help but silently cry. Everything hurts, like pain+++. When she finished, the wounds and bruises started disappearing magically, but she still wrapped my legs with bandages. "That should be enough. Let me get you some food first."

....

After she fed me, we started discussing my situation for a very long time. She pitied me and offered me to stay in the orphanage. "No. please adopt me!" The audacity of my ass, but what do I have to lose? My head, if she's actually cruel. "..."

I looked up and noticed she was frozen and shaking Huh? Why? Is she having a seizure? Panic started to overwhelm my ass, but it quickly faded as soon as she calmed down. A bit. "I-I'm sorry, this is my first time seeing a child ask for something like this and not avoid me like a disease." Wait that's actually sad. It didn't say anything like this in manhwa. "I-I'll discuss it and arrange it with my husband right away! I will be back in 10 minutes, don't change your mind!" She stood up and immediately left. I continued eating the good, but could-be-better chicken. Don't get me wrong, it is good and I eat anything but, being a chef in the past, my judgement on food is a little bit higher than some people.

...

The door then opened, startling me. "Is this true?!" The scary-looking Baron arrived and boy, he was hot. He'd be daddy instead of father if he wasn't married but whatever. "Hi?" I stood up and bowed, lowering my whole upper body. "Raise your head, you're going to be our son!" That was oddly fast, maybe they were desperate to have child. This is not so bad, I miss my mother and father anyway. My mom was a horse riding champion and my dad was a martial artist and a sword master. They taught me everything, and by everything I mean, hell. I broke some bones from falling off horses and I almost died from sparring with my dad. Though they are irreplaceable, having parents in a world where I am supposed to alone, sounds good.

I approached the baron and embraced his torso in a comforting manner. He stiffened, but when I was about to let go, he lifted me up and trapped me in his arms, with his wife joining him. It really does feel good to have parents. Day 2 and I already took my first step to getting my daddies by getting adopted by nobles. Take that, trash heroine bitch. I shouldn't be saying that, she's the daughter of a Marquess, Whatever, I'll take this.

As time goes by, they gave me clothes and spoiled me like a bitch. I was worried that they would go broke. In the end, I managed to stop them, barely.

They introduced themselves with mother being, Baroness Elisse de Auvere and father, Reynald de Auvere. I adjusted rather fast with calling them mother and father, but if it were the original Dior, he would've broken down and scream everywhere. I am ooc but no one knows me.

.

Huge Timeskip(Dior age: 14,) Yes, 5 years have passed.

"Your eyes are very beautiful, and your hair resembles mine" The baron proudly states at dinner embarrassing me in front of the servants. The servants. Some are uncomfortable and some treat me warmly. The servants who called me an illegitimate child, got fired immediately. I did not snitch on them, my guess is that it was the butler.

Anyways, we were on our way to gathering for the king's half-birthday. It was a field with and man-activities since the king is fond with this type of stuff: Archery, duels, knight-sparring, horse racing, etc. You get the point, exhausting activities that you won't probably like participating. When we got there, father and mother brought their gifts to the king's retinue and sat down at their respective chairs. While I, went to where the food is and tried everything. As I was nearing the cake area, there I saw the chihuahua prince, the sadistic earl, the yandere butler, the energetic and gentle marquess, and the superiority complex 2nd prince, all talking to the heroine. I was going to talk to them, but now's not the time. I took a slice of chocolate cake and ate it silently. This is the best cake here so far.

I was going to leave when a hand gripped my wrist. Turning around, I saw the heroine who was taller than me by 2 inches, looking at me innocently. I glanced at her back and saw them all giving me blank expressions except for the Chihuahua prince who looked like he was about to murder me and the superiority complex prince who looked at me with pure disgust, bitch tf. I removed my hand from her grasp, discretely wiping the place where the heroine held and desperately tried to smile at her. This bitch already took all 5. "Please mind your own business and don't hold people's hand randomly." I spoke to her with some slight rude wordings but polite tone. I left after that, not wanting to deal with that bitch and the cold glares the daddies were giving me.

3rd person

The 6 were left, stunned by the unknown boy's words. "That kid dares to talk to you like that?" Orion, the himedere prince said while looking at the fading back of the midnight-haired "kid". "I would've killed him if it weren't for the number of people here" The Chihuahua growled, but calmed down as soon as he met eyes with the heroine. "I think some punishments will have to do with that type of behavior." The sadistic earl shakily responded with the yandere butler nodding, and they both look like they're...blushing?!

"..."[marquess]

.

.

Chapter 2.

This book is fast-paced, so if you don't like fast-paced stories, this isn't for u.

I still haven't thought of the mls names.

Tell me what you think.

Vote if you want to. Ily