|Confession|

(Klaus x Reader)

(Short story)

I woke up to the sound of stuff being thrown around, I open my eyes to see Klaus rummaging through my drawers. "Klaus, What are you doing?" When he heard my voice he froze. "um-uh nothing, Just looking for something." He closed my drawers and cleaned up all the stuff on the floor, I saw him slip something into his pocket in his jacket. "What are you looking for?"

"It's a- uh, Ah!" "I just remembered It's in my room." He ran out of the room, closing the door on his way out. I rolled my eyes, I got up and changed. I wore a Black baggy t-shirt and jeans. I went to Klaus's room to see if he was okay. He sat on his bed with a bottle of vodka, I walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, you were looking for my vodka."

"heh, Maybe," He said taking another sip. I rib the bottle out of his hands and take a sip, "Hey, Give that back!" He swung his arms at me to grab the bottle. "It's mine, I paid for it." He gave me a pouting face, I gave him back the bottle. After a couple of hours of talking and drinking, we both got drunk.

"Klaus, What makes you happy?"

He didn't hesitate at all.

"You."

I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"Y/n, Are you in love with someone right now?"

"Yes,"

"Who?"

"I-ugh fuck it." I leaned in, I kissed him. He pulled deeper into the kiss, my fingers went through his soft hair. He cupped my face with his hands, He pulled away and looked at me surprised.

"Klaus, I'm in love with you."

"I love you too," He smiles, He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

( Sorry this one is shit lol)