𝟦𝟪 | 𝖬𝖤𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖸 𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖤

"BAE!" Cassie exclaims getting up to hug Corinne

"BAE!" Cassie exclaims getting up to hug Corinne. "Happy Birthday!" The teen beams, wrapping her arms around her friend. She had given into the begging and teasing the girls had been doing in the days leading up to Cassie's 21st birthday. "You look good," Mercedes says hugging her next. "You do too."

"It's all the sex you been having for me." Paris immediately starts with her best friend hugging her. "It's all the sex you been having for me." Corinne sticks her tongue out before sitting down. "I hang up on you one time."

"Girl...whoever you was with told you if you ain't hang up, you was getting fucked on FaceTime," Corinne tells her, catching the clothes Cassie tossed. "Go change," Cassie says making Corinne nod, getting up. "And don't think we not gone hear about you getting fucked on FaceTime," Mercedes tells Paris. "The towels in the closet next to the bathroom," Cassie yells. Corinne takes her bag upstairs taking a shower before putting on the pajamas the other girls had on.

"I feel exposed," Corinne says coming down the hall with her hands over her breasts. "You'll be alright." Mercedes makes Corinne roll her eyes sitting down on the couch. "So you and my brother in law back together or are you messing with somebody else?" Mercedes asks.

"Me and Meech never getting back together but we still yeah sometimes but then there is somebody else and we yeah sometimes," Paris explains. "Period. I wish I could." Cassie exclaims. "Wait so...these stories you be telling me...who they about?" Corinne asks.

"They not about Meech." Paris shakes her head. "Period cause fuck him. I love him but he did you wrong so...go crazy." Mercedes says with a lot of excitement making Paris frown slightly. Corinne looks at Paris, wordlessly asking if she was okay making her shrug. She wasn't exactly sure how the topic got onto her and Demon but it did.

"Nah, g. You deadass like his first girlfriend that we fucked with." Cassie says after Corinne asked where the interest came from. "Cause Mellie was trifling as fuck. Like she ruined him and he put himself back together for the most part but he was still missing something."

"He got used to it too cause he was fucking with everybody. Like he ain't talk to nobody. Like he just fucked them...well he got head from them." Paris says. "Wait...are we getting him in trouble?" Cassie asks. "Ion care about what he did before me. Everybody got a past." Corinne shrugs. "It's the maturity for me cause...I most definitely would've been on Marquell's top."

"But yeah...it was like he was a puzzle, missing the pieces that made up his heart, and then Kelis thot ass introduced you to everybody, and boom," Paris says making Corinne make a mental note to ask her father about her and Kelsi.

"How did it start?" Cassie asks.

"Yes! Tell us y'all hood love story. Like y'all relationship was a long time coming." Mercedes tells her.

"Ight so my grandma got sick and she started staying with me and my momma cause it was bad so I stopped going to see my dad so when I showed up over there for the first time in a year...everything was different and I ain't like it. My daddy made me go outside with Kelis cause I'm anti-social and didn't want to. I didn't like her cause Ion like her momma but anyways I met Paris first. Then, I met Meech and Five, and then D showed up. And it was like a lil' I see you, you see me type of moment and I was a lil' stuck. I'm not even gone lie."

"So it was love at first sight?" Cassie gushes. "No." Corinne shakes her head.

"You don't believe in love at first sight?" Paris asks.

"No, I believe in attraction at first sight but not love. I think falling in love take like a month or two." She tells them. They nod, understanding where she came from.

"So I go on about my business and I think next time we talked it was when we went to the Sugar Shack and he found out my grandma was sick cause he saw me at the hospital. Then...she died and I ain't wanna be bothered but he bothered me anyway. So we went to the park and I got peer pressured into smoking." Corinne looks at Paris. "Awe yeah, I remember. Y'all was sharing a blunt. It was so cute."

Corinne rolls her eye continuing the story, "Then we played hide and seek and we ended up hiding together. So we talked for a minute and then he told me to kiss him so I did."

"Wait...that day at the park? Y'all kissed?" Paris asks.

"More like his tongue was in my mouth."

They all start smiling just waiting for her to continue.

"And after that, we just started texting and face-timing every day but I would never say anything to him in person cause I'm shy like that. So, we go on the trip for Five birthday and he confronts me about it. Um, what happened next. Oh yeah, he kissed me at the concert. Cassie saw but she was drunk and forgot like two seconds later."

"Wait, that was real?" Cassie asks making Corinne nod laughing. "I remembered and thought I dreamed that happened." She continues. "G, so you knew before everybody and tweaked?" Mercedes shakes her head. "Girl, finish telling y'all story," Cassie says.

"Then the day before my grandma's birthday and Nico's death anniversary." She says.

"...we was always together and I could tell something was wrong with him so he told me what happened that day and then we talked about my grandma and we watched Power." Corinne continues. "So y'all only kissed those two times?" Mercedes asks. "No, we kissed that day too cause Kelis walked in and did the most. But my brothers found out that people called him Demon and they tried to make me stop talking to him but my momma was just like let somebody watch y'all. And it wasn't that bad cause my momma didn't care as long as we stayed in the house so...one day we was watching my nephew and he asked me if I wanted kids and I said no. So he talked me into agreeing to have his kids. Then we had a sleepover and I been a whore for him ever since. The End." Corinne says.

"Period. I miss being a whore for Latavious but all his fat ass wanna do is eat." Cassie makes Corinne laugh. "My fault." She says knowing him eating on all the time was her fault. All she did was cook way too much food that they gave to their friends. "Ion even care cause they don't be bothering us," Mercedes adds.

"It depends with D. Cause when I'm cooking or working, he be all over me but when I'm not doing none, he gotta go watch these drops and pick up money but that's when I be all over him." Corinne rolls her eyes before opening her Snapchat. "I thought they couldn't be on they phone when they doing drops though," Mercedes says. "He don't really respond to my texts unless they changing locations but he will watch my story," Corinne tells them. "Aww, he still be excited when you post?"

"He be taking those pictures and still be excited but nah, he got his own story," Corinne says, scrolling through her memories. She settles on a video carefully making sure to post it to the explicit video to the right story.

"Aww, so you like that? And I had to force you to admit that you liked him." Paris shakes her head making Mercedes and Cassie laugh.

"And? Just cause you had to force me to admit it to you, didn't mean he didn't already know." Corinne says before Mercedes puts Paris in the hot seat.

"Now tell us all about yo new nigga."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: just a lil recap of everything that happened so far

♥︎♥︎♥︎a/n: just a lil recap of everything that happened so far