Entry # 37

January 11, 2010

Dear Diary,

         I saw on my TV guide that Omarion was going to be at 106 & Park today. I booked my Access A Ride yesterday morning to go see him. This time was different because I didn't have tickets.  I just went and I'm glad I went. Of course I have a gift to give him. While on bed rest five years ago, I started working on a scrap book that had cut outs from old magazines he was in. I even included the pictures of  when we first met.  I just finished it last night. I couldn't wait to give it to him. I went to the studio where it was taped at 9 in the morning. I waited until they let fans inside. Omarion was at the first taping. I had got word from fans who had a disability just like me that I was sitting next to that they met Omarion before the taping. I was furious. I sat outside before anyone arrived and they met Omarion and not me. They even got to take pictures with him. Omarion came to promote his third album "Ollusion" that is coming out in stores tomorrow. He performed twice, once at the beginning of the show and once at the end. His mom, Leslie was there and came out to perform "Hoodie" with him since she was in the video for it too. He even premiered the video for the third single off of the album, "Speedin". I I liked the video until he kissed his love interest. I never am fond of seeing him kiss other women, period. That did nothing but boiled my blood. Anyway before he left, he walked over to greet fans. When he came to me, I couldn't wait to hug him like I did five years ago. I showed him my scrapbook. He saw the pictures we took in the book and remembered me. That drove me to hug him again. I then told him that I made the book on bed rest five years ago and he can have it to keep. He gladly accepted it, thanked me and we parted ways for the second time. I left to come home. I am the happiest girl in the world. I can't wait for the album tomorrow. After four years since his last solo project, this better be good.