004

__

__

ZOLA WASN'T SURE WHAT SHE WAS EXPECTING BUT, the boss looking like that definitely was not it.

He had slick black hair and a pencil moustache. Who wears pencil moustaches these days? Zola knew her mother would lose faith of humanity at the sight of this man and she wasn't even exaggerating. With his..three bodies and yellow teeth pushed together in a creepy smile. 

Not the kinda creepy smile you get from some men when you past a pub at like 11pm at night but a 'I would really really enjoy torturing you for my entertainment' kind of smile. 

Zola could understand the anatomy of his neck being connected to his middle torso. But two more chests popping out from either side? Yeah Zola realised again that science and Greek mythology would never mix. On each chest he wore a different colour bright t-shirt but it also made Zola ponder how he got a shirt on his middle seeming as he didn't have arms to put it through.

He wore the most enormous pairs of Levi's. Now don't get Zola wrong, she was fine with Levi's they are a cool brand; if you style it well. And the guy, didn't.

Eurytion suddenly urged all of them. "Say hello, to Mr. Geryon".

"Hi", Percy said. "Nice chests-uh ranch! Nice ranch that you have".

Zola face-palmed mentally. Of course Percy would mention the chest. Of course. Then again, he is the kind of person to go against advice and take the route that no one is going. Which is usually, the most risky one. 

"Geryon, I can't wait for-", a voice started.

A voice that Zola just about recognised as they entered the porch through the glass door.

Nico di freaking Angelo

"I swear you were more high-pitched before", Zola blurted.

Nico drew out his sword. That was..dark? And menacing..Zola hadn't seen anything like it before.

"Put that away, Mr. di Angelo. I ain't gonna have my guests killin' each other".

"But that's-", he started.

"Percy Jackson, Zola Lopez, Annabeth Chase and some of their...monster friends. Yes..I know".

"Monster friends?", Grover said indignantly. 

"That man is wearing three shirts", Tyson pointed out as if he just noticed.

"Is no one listening to the rule..don't mention his chests? Or do you all just wanna get killed?", Zola mumbled under her breath.

"They're here to kill me!", Nico said as he trembled with rage.

"So your plan is to kill us before we kill you? Nico can you hear yourself, why would we kill you?", Zola asked.