16 - Beach day

pov rose:

A bright light was shining into my room which woke me up. It was the sun. I walked towards the window while stretching out. It's a sunny day. A lot of people were hanging out at the beach. I changed my clothes and walked downstairs. 'Goodmorning Rose!' Olivia said. She was eating breakfast in the kitchen. 'Gooooodmorning!' I replied. 'Why are you wearing your bikini?' I gave Olivia a confused look. 'It's bloody hot outside, that's why.' Olivia gave me a smile. 'By the way, Coco texted me. She's going to the beach with Ruel and Sylvie. She asked us to join.' Olivia continued. 'Sounds fun! I'm in! Who's Sylvie tho?' I asked. 'Oh, of course you haven't met her yet. Sylvie is the older sister of Coco and Ruel.' Olivia said. 'Okay, well you can text Coco I'm joining!' I replied. 'That's fun, we're meeting at the beach in 20 minutes.' Olivia said. 'I'm gonna get ready, see you in 20.' I said as I walked to my room.

I've brought a few swimsuits with me. I need to pick the most beautiful and the most sexy one out all of them, need to impress Ruel. Kinda cringing at myself for thinking that. First I tried on my red bikini. No no no, I first need to tan a little bit before I can wear this one. This red color is making me look pale. I changed into my black bathing suit. No, if I want to tan I need to wear something a little bit more revealing. I changed into my lilac bikini. Yes, this is the one. It's a cute color, the bikini is not too revealing and doesn't cover too much either. Perfect. I put on some sunscreen and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed a bag and put the sunscreen and a big towel in it and went downstairs.

'I'm ready, I think!' I said. 'That's one beautiful bikini!' Olivia said. 'Thank you, Olivia!' I gave her a smile. Olivia grabbed some water bottles and put a few in our bags. 'Mom, dad! Rose and I are leaving! We're going to the beach with the van Dijk's!' Olivia screamed. 'Okay, have fun ladies!' Her mom replied.

Since the beach isn't too far away we decided to go there by foot. 'So, how are you enjoying sydney so far?' Olivia asked me. 'I've been here just for a few days, but I already love it! It's a beautiful city with beautiful people.' I gave Olivia a smile. 'By beautiful people you mean Ruel, huh?' She said while grinning. 'Not specifically.' I blushed. We started laughing. 'I don't know Ruel very well, y'all need to stop acting like I'm obsessed with the dude.' They're right tho, I am obsessed with the dude. I am obsessed with Ruel. And what about it? You can't blame me. Look at him. 'Okay, okay. I'm sorry. But you two look kinda cute together, I definitely ship.' Olivia smiled.

After a few more minutes of talking we finally reached the beach. The van Dijk's were already waiting for us. 'Hi girliesss' Coco said as she gave me and Olivia a hug. We both greeted her back. Sylvie gave us also a hug. 'I don't think I've met you before, but you must be Rose, right?' Sylvie said. She looked like a very kind person, that kind of person that you just can't hate on. 'Yes, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you! I assume your name is Sylvie?' I said. 'That's right! Lovely to meet you Rose.' Sylvie replied. The only person I haven't greeted so far is Ruel. Should I hug him? Should I shake his hand? Fistbump maybe? Or should I just say hi? Argh, I hate being an overthinker. Luckily for me, he made the first step. He went in for a hug. Honestly the best option of all above. 'Hey Rose, good to see you again.' Ruel said. That smile, I was melting. He's just so adorable. 'Hey Ruel, likewise.' I gave him a smile back. 'Let's go and find ourselves a spot guys.' Coco said as she started walking. We all followed her.