Chapter three

"Oh my, not another one",said Helen looking at their new guest who was looking right back at them not saying a word, it was like she was studying them.
The four humans just looked at each other worriedly as the new creature was different from Ryn, her eyes, hair, she jad scales in her body like tattoos.

"The girl", that's the only thing the ocean princess uttered out, she was raised to hate and not trust humans as they were all believed to be decievers, tricking their kind into helping them only to kill them in the end just like her Aunt.
"Who are you?"asked Maddie skeptically"You are different from Ryn, Where do you come from?"asked Ben but got no answer just like them, the girl was looking at Helen confused " I smell her on you and you are one of our kind but different", the princess had touched a walking by human in order to learn all that is about human life that's how she learned how to talk a human language using her pendant powers.
"She said the same thing, yes I am only half your kind and half..."she was interrupted by the princess "Human",she said in disgust when Ryn stepped in the shop from Helen's  kitchen when she ketched a scent of the Royal Princess. She hurried to bow I'm respect since no one in the water has ever seen the princess except on celebration day in the water, she knew that by her being here she was in a lot of trouble.

"Princess Aquamarine", said Ryn signaling with her hands, the princess accepted the respect but waited for the other humans to acknowledge her, Helen got the hint and forced the other two humans to bow with her and the princess bowed back with her head in respect. "You can stand, where are my manners I'm known as Princess Aquamarine the Princess of Oceania (the whole ocean) and I'm here on the orders of King Thorne my father to come fetch Ryn and bring her to the castle to await trial". Ryn was taken back by the princess words no tribal siren has ever entered the Royal castle before unless when you have broken the king's rules.
"No Ryn is not going anywhere", said Ben protectively infront of Ryn and the Princess hissed angrily and ready to kill when Ryn slid from Ben looking at Aquamarine "Okay yes I will go, but find sister first please",she signaled and said begging the princess to understand.

"What do you mean find your sister?"
"Sister was taken by boat with fish, we were hunting for food". The princess was quiet for sometime deep in thought, she took a deep breath before looking back at Ryn nodding " Fine, but I will help find your sister because she's one of my people too but tomorrow morning we need to go back in the water to explain to my father so we can have authority to do whatever it takes to get her back"
"Okay yes", Ryn agreed to her terms " Ms?"she just realized she never got the humans names" I'm Helen Hawkins, that's Ben Pownall and Maddie Bishop"
"It's nice to meet you", she shook their hands getting glimpse of each of their past, she looked at Helen shocked " You are one of my aunt's descendance aren't you?", "I guess I am",to Helen's surprise the process embraced her in a tight hug since she has learnt that it's what humans do to show affection.

"I'm sorry, I'm just happy to find a piece of my aunt breathing, can I have decent clothing please"
"Of course your majesty"
"No please call me Aqua, I need at least a name that is similar to the human one", Helen nodded and left to get Aqua some clothes.
"You will stay here for the night"
"No, help find sister",said Ryn
"Yes, Ben and Maddie will help trust me it's more safer here for people like you", explained Helen.
"Helen is right, we stay and wait while Ben and Maddie go and find sister", signaled the princess to Ryn and she nodded in understanding. Ben got a call from Xander as he stepped outside.

"Hello Xan I'm kinda busy here"
"Hey man remember what I told you, about the boat and the creature we saw and everything we are heading there tonight to check it out, you coming or not?"
"Sure I'll be there", Ben hang up and went back inside "Uh I have to go, Xander and Calvin are going back to the ocean maybe this is the lead we need to find your sister", he said gesturing to Ryn as she nodded in agreement "I'll come with you",said Maddie "No, stay here I'll be fine"
"Okay", he turned around looking at Ryn and then Aqua before leaving.

It was night time when Ben and his friends Xander and Calvin went fishing for more information on the creature they saw the night the military took their friend and the unknown creature known as the siren. They drove to the same spot they were they caught the creature when Ben started hearing Ryn's song, he dived into the water looking for her only to find no one when he saw a beeping red light in a black container under the boat, he grabbed it as Xander went after him pulling him up. " Why would you do that?"asked Xander worriedly "I'm sorry I thought I saw something", replied Ben.
"What is that?"asked Calvin
"I don't know but it's making a strange sound, we have to find out what this is, it may help with finding Chris"
The other boys nodded " We will take it and try and find anything that will help, I'll call you when we find something", said Xander. Ben nodded and left to his home where he found Maddie sitting worriedly, as he entered the room she quickly hugged him.

"Thank God you are okay, did you find anything that could help Ryn?"
"No not yet, how are they?"
"They are both fine although the princ... I mean Aqua is really curious of our world, she's like another level of intelligence, did you see how her and Ryn are so different?"
" Yeah I did, she's different and very protective of her people", said Ben as Maddie agreed with him. He changed his clothes and went to bed laying next to Maddie.

NB
I hope you are enjoying story and please I would really like to hear your comments about the story.