Rules for Book Covers

I am new to making book covers so please keep this in mind while requesting the covers.

I make all the covers and character aesthetics FREE of any cost. I request all of you to comply with the following rules and give me the credit for my work. The rules exist to facilitate this process for the both of us.

The rules are as follows:

I. RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY

1. Please follow me, i.e., @MissIrrelevant on wattpad forever (please don't unfollow later on).

2. Your book must be free on wattpad and not a paid story (I'm doing this because I'm making the covers for free).

3. You have to give me credit for making the cover on the book cover (I will do that, don't worry) and on the description of your story ( write "cover by MissIrrelevant"). 

II. RULES FOR APPLYING

4. You have to send me a Private Message on wattpad which must contain the following (please don't request here by commenting):

4.1. The name of your book.

4.2. The description of your book (give me a basic idea of the plot or what the story is about).

4.3. The genre of your book.

4.4. What do you want on the cover (e.g., photo of a girl's face, or a girl's back shot, or a couple, or a seashore etc.), if you have anything particular in mind.

4.5. The latest date by which you want the cover made.

5. Please give me a minimum of 24 hours to make one cover. 

6. Please put the cover that I make at least for 15 days (Even though my covers may not be topnotch, I do make them with full dedication and sincerity, so I request you to kindly be mindful of this).

NOTE:

The above rules are for book cover. I am not currently making character aesthetics. First, I want to get comfortable with making covers then I will move towards making the aesthetics. So please stick around if you're interested!

I'm posting some cover samples in the next chapter. 

Thank You!