HOW YOU MEET

Boruto

Y/N'S POV

I was wandering around the shop looking for some (f/f) (fav food) and I found that they almost were out of stock but luckily had one last packet left.

 I rushed to grab it but when I did, I saw another hand on its way to take it too and ended up placing their hand on top of mine.

I turned around to look at the owner of the hand and came across the most beautiful pair of ocean blue eyes I've ever seen. He had yellow hair and I also noticed a few whiskers on his face which I thought was cute.

I didn't realize we were staring at each other so I quickly turned my head away from him and pulled my hand.

Soon he also realized and apologized, "Oh I'm so sorry! There you can take that."

He said with a grin on his face before handing me the packet.

"Thank you!" I said with a small smile

"No problem! Anyway, I'm Boruto!" He said as he held his hand out for me to shake it, still having his grin on.

"I'm Y/N," I said with a smile and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too Y/N." He said

"Okay then! I gotta go I hope to see you again!" I said

"Yeah! Bye!" He said as his grin widened

I turned to give him one last smile and turned around to exit the shop

'Boruto, huh'

Shikadai

Y/N's POV

I was making myself comfortable as I was lying on the soft grass, taking a nap. My eyelids were drooping and just as I was about to go to slumber, something or someone interrupted me.

"Oi, you're in my place. Now move." I heard someone say. I open my eyes to see a pineapple-headed boy around my age with a pair of attractive emerald eyes.

"I don't see your name anywhere so I don't think I have to move anywhere," I say, closing my eyes in the process.

"What a drag" I heard him say

And the next thing I knew, he was lying beside me.

I took a side glance at him to find him already staring at me. I felt blood rush up to my face as I turned away as soon as I could.

"S-Stop staring!" I scolded

He didn't say anything but I felt him look away.

Shikadai's POV

I didn't know I was staring at her until she scolded me

"S-Stop staring!"

I didn't say anything but just looked away embarrassed

She was a bit quiet after that so I turned my head towards her and found her sleeping peacefully.

I couldn't help but stare at her, after a while, I fell asleep.

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to someone slightly shaking me. I opened my eyes to see the same pineapple-headed boy.

"What is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"It's dark you should go home" He replied. I nodded my head in response.