Starlord Imagine

PETER QUILL IMAGINE
WARNING: SWEARING
For my best friend Jessica

     Ugh. Three words. Peter Jason Quill. Yup, he is the most annoying, arrogant, idiotic bastard in all of the galaxy. But I was gonna get him back someday. I was in the shower and you wanna know what he took? He took my bra and put it out of my reach so that I couldn't get it without revealing a bit of my body, and Peter had gathered all the boys.

     "Missing something, Jessica?" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

     "Give it back, Starshit," I growled.

     "Now why would I do that?" he laughed. "All these boys want a show," he joked.

     "Actually, Quill, you just dragged us here without giving us an explanation and now I don't think that what you're doing is such a good idea," Rocket reasoned. I smiled behind the shower curtain. At least Rocket would come to my rescue when these sort of things happen.

     "Okay, fine, you and Drax can leave, but I'm staying," Peter said. I heard the shuffling of feet and I knew they were leaving, but Peter stayed. I decided I better do this sooner rather than later and reached for a towel, only to find that there were none in reach. I huffed. Real mature, Peter. I slipped on my underwear and crossed my hands over my chest. I walked out of the shower stall and over to peter. I kicked him in the gut and got my bra back. I rushed back to the shower stall and quickly slipped on the rest of my clothes, which were a simalar style to Gamora's. You got out of the stall to see Peter standing there, smirking.

     "What the hell is wrong with you Quill? Why do you always harass me? Do you hate me or something?" I asked. His smirk quickly disapeared and turned to a shocked one.

     "I don't hate you! I swear! You want me to prove it?!" he asked. I nodded and he pulled me close to him.

     "Quill, what are you-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. I froze for a second, and realized that I actually did like him. Soon I started to kiss back. When we pulled away, we rested our foreheads against one another.

    "I love you," Peter said, and I smirked, pulling him in for another kiss.