six

"hey han, can i ask you something?" hyunjin nudged his deskmate on the side. for a long time, he had been curious about jisung's wattpad friends. he knows two of them which is minho, jisung's boyfriend and felix, his other classmate. but what made him curious was the last one, he wondered how the others know him.

"what is it, hwang? you never ask me anything unless it's about seungmin." jisung chuckled when he saw the other's flushed cheeks. he wasn't supposed to find out about his crush on seungmin but hyunjin isn't really the person that's good at keeping secrets and not being obvious. he shook his head because surprisingly, today's topic is not about his cute crush.

or so he thought.

"actually, i wanted to ask about your other friend. specifically the one on wattpad." hyunjin trailed off. once the other heard the word 'wattpad', he immediately turns his whole body towards hyunjin. "which one?" he asked, a small grin growing on him face.

"uhh... mintchoco guy? you know, the one who also write twice fanfics like you?" hyunjin hesitantly answered and the look on jisung's face confused him. the other looked like he just won a bet with someone as he whispered 'yes.' slowly before turning his attention back to hyunjin. "what is it that you want to know about mr. mintchoco?"

"just about him in general. i tried reading one of his books and i liked it so i followed him. he kinda makes me a panicked gay too not gonna lie." hyunjin whispered the last part, relieved that jisung didn't hear him. "are you trying to befriend him? pfft, you won't even tell me your wattpad account. at least let me follow you."

"no way, you don't need to know. i don't trust you enough for that." hyunjin scoffed. he doesn't mind jisung knowing about him having an account in general but imagining the younger going through his message board where he mostly talk about his undying love for seungmin made him anxious. he can't let his guard down and let jisung expose him like that.

"urgh fine. so his name online is mint, he's in the same grade as us and he's also cute like me. is that enough information?" jisung said, earning a disgusted look from hyunjin when he said the last info. "that last one was unnecessary, but at least now i know he's cute. you're not cute though, just saying." he chuckled when jisung slapped his back.

"no, but what i wanted to know is like, who is he and how do you know him? you guys seems really close so it got me thinking whether he's in this school or not or is he simply just an online friend." hyunjin didn't get the exact answer he wanted, so he tried his luck again.

"sorry hwang, but i respect his privacy. if you really want to know, you should try to make friends with him instead." jisung sighed and smiled softly at jisung. "goodluck bro." he said before getting up and leaving the classroom. it took a while for hyunjin to realize that the bell rang and it's already time for recess.

great, he didn't focus in class at all this time.

—————

"i win, pay up." jisung proudly exclaimed as he offers his hand to felix, who looked at him in disgust. sighing in defeat, he took out ten bucks and gave them to the older. jisung chuckled in victory, loving the reaction on felix's face.

"see, i told you hyunjin would caught on. the only problem now is we need to find his account." after his little teasing party, he got back into discussion mode. "and then we're going to be the best matchmaker to ever exist." he continued with a knowing smile on his face.

"i bet minnie will kill us if he finds out about this. i don't even think he likes hyunjin like that?" as much as felix agrees with his twin, he was also worried about seungmin's reaction to their plans. "i think so too, but this is the reason i'm encouraging hyunjin to talk to him so that he might spark some interest in minnie, you know what i mean?" jisung stated his ideas and the other nodded in agreement.

"hey guys!" without closing their unofficial secret discussion, they were suddenly surprised by their main subject of the day. "hey min, how did it go?" felix quickly responded before the look on their faces could cause suspicion. "eh, it's okay i guess. haechan asked me a question or two and jaemin did quite a good job today." seungmin ended with a soft smile.

you see, seungmin is one of their class's math tutor and he's teamed with three other people who he helps every day after school at the library for around an hour. one of them being hyunjin, which is also the only way the older could interact with seungmin without embarrassing himself. on any other day, felix and jisung would leave the school earlier but since it's a friday, they waited for seungmin and walk home and possibly hang out together.

"what about hyunjin?" jisung was curious why seungmin didn't talk about the other one in his group. "oh, he's doing okay too i think. he didn't ask me any questions today." seungmin nonchalantly answered as they all started walking back home. jisung didn't like the answer, hyunjin was supposed to ask about a very difficult question he gave him this morning.

as they walk their separate ways and get home safely, jisung immediately took his phone off charge and went to his contacts to text hyunjin. no matter what, he really wants to see something spark between hyunjin and seungmin. 

one of the reason why he wanted to help hyunjin was because he was the one that helped him get together with minho. hyunjin asked one of his friends for minho's number for him and he could never thank him enough for that. at least helping him the same way could maybe repay his kindness.