Proposal

Author's POV

" Ready?" Boun asked Ohm , who was standing at the gate of the airport, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive .

" Yeah . I am ready , but nervous too ." Ohm said .

" Don't be . It's just a simple proposal.  What can possibly go wrong? " Kao encouraged. 

" Everything?" Ohm said .

" Shut up ! Don't you know how to be a bit optimistic? You sure don't.  Do you ?" Earth spat , face scrunched up .

He then walked away , dragging Prem along .

Ohm awed . " What's wrong with Earth ? Kao ? Did anything happen?"

Kao sighed . " Ahh . Just ... today morning his favorite vase broke . And don't ask me about his reaction afterwards. "

Boun and Ohm chose to remain quiet. 

" Just ... could've left my baby alone ." Boun mumbled. 

" I heard it!" Kao said .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Hiiiii ! Baby ! How are you ?" Fluke said , jumping into Ohm's arms , the moment he saw him , after coming out of the airport. 

" I am good , baby.  And you ?" Ohm said , hugging him back .

"Good . But now , better in your arms ." Fluke said .

Ohm and Fluke pulled away and looked at each other's eyes deeply . They were lost in each other's beautiful orbs , finding home and galaxy in it .

That was until , someone cleared their throat, causing OhmFluke to glare at him .
That was Boun .

" WAIIIIIIIOOOOWWWW ! Such a beautiful scene . But , break this now . Taxi is here.  And Fluke , give your luggage to us . We'll go keep that at your house . And go with your hubby.  To somewhere he wants to take you . Hm ?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Woooowee ! It's awesome.  It's so beautiful. " Fluke exclaimed , the moment they reached the beach .

But , Ohm didn't respond

" OHm ? Ohm ? Baby?" Fluke called out , but facing the beach .

No response .

" Ohm ?"

No response. 

" OHM !" Fluke shouted, and turned around. 

And .

And .

And .

He got the biggest shock of his life.  Ohm was there on his knee , with a beautiful ring in his hand .

" Oh—"

" Oh—"

" Fluke . You have been with me through all the phrases of my life and  helped me all throughout.  And I am already happy with you being mine . But .... Fluke.. will you marry me and make me even more happier   . In fact, the happiest of the happiest person in the whole world?" Ohm completed. 

" OH MY GOD! YES ! YES ! A MILLION TIMES YESSSSSSS . YESSSS ! I WILL MARRY YOU OHM !" Fluke shouted. 

Ohm smiled and stood up , slipping the ring in Fluke's ring finger .

" I love you baby !"

" I love you the most, Ohm !"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi ! Actually I am not well . So my mom didn't let me update ... I am sorry . Okay ?