Chapter 1: Luke

I can't believe we can touch each other I wish I had my mom here to tell her everything cause my dad wouldn't really understand but either way I wouldn't be able to tell her cause Luke is a ghost, Luke walks in hearing Julie talk about him to Flynn "talking about me?" Julie jumps and hangs up on Flynn. Luke walks up to the edge of Julie bed, "I couldn't sleep so I figure that you'd be awake" Julie sits next to Luke holding his hand " I wanted to talk to you but with Reggie and Alex I didn't want them to say anything weird you know?" What did you want to talk about?.

"Well honestly I feel like we have big things coming our way since we played in the Orpheum" Luke nods, "yea me to I can't wait to write more songs with you" Luke stares in Julie's eyes and Julie tries not to look that much into his eyes, "heyyy don't do that" Luke grabs Julie chin and turns her face to him "I should really get to bed" Julie says getting up to tie her hair.

"I know what your doing", Luke gets up and helps her tie her hair , "ok now go to sleep now tomorrow we have a big da" Luke puts both his hands on Julie cheeks and leans in for a kiss, " LUKE!" Julie pulls away and laughs "ok so now your teasing me Jules" Julie leans in for another kiss "goodnight Luke" Julie pushes Luke out the door and jumps on her bed with excitement, Luke kicks in the air "YES!"

"I literally heard everything" Alex looks at Luke, "I want you to tell me EVERYTHING".

THE NEXT DAY:

Julies wakes up and curls up in her blanket thinking about last night, "I wonder if he" the boys poof into her room singing "GOODMORNINGGGG" Reggie opens the curtains letting the sun hit Julie "ughhh it's to early for this guys" Luke looks at Julie nervous "they sort of already know" Julie's eyes widen and she gets up, " before you blame him I basically heard everything, I couldn't sleep and saw Luke was gone so I just wanted to check up on you guys , I'm still paranoid with the whole us almost dying again".

Luke notices Julie's dream box is open and sees a piece of paper on the ground and picks it up " Perfect Harmony , New song Jules ?" Julie pushes Alex off the bed and reaches to snatch the paper out of Luke hand "oh so it's about me" Luke puts his charming curious face and Julie gets nervous "OK ALL OF YOU OUT !"

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!
IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT 🥺
I PROMISE TO MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS!