𝟦𝟫 | 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖫𝖴𝖢𝖪

CORINNE'S BIRTHDAY WAS A month and a couple of days after Cassie's

CORINNE'S BIRTHDAY WAS A month and a couple of days after Cassie's. If she hadn't gone to see Lorenzo for his birthday on the 21st and been forced to stay until the clock reached twelve. She would've been up before her boyfriend. "Ma." She hears in her sleep making her roll from her stomach to her side.

"Cece baby, get up." He popped her thigh, making her roll onto her back completely. Demon leans down, repeatedly pecking her lips until her eyes fluttered open"Happy Birthday." He whispers while she looks at him. "Thank you." Corinne smiles, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "The food not gone be ready for like thirty more minutes so you can open your gifts." He adds as she sits up, seeing all the shopping bags on the for. Jewelry Unlimited, Versace, and Hermès bags on the floor. "Ion like you buying me stuff." She says, adjusting her body so he could sit down next to her on the edge of the bed.

He passes her the Versace bag first. She opens one of three boxes pulling out multiple Greca border trunks, smiling. "Ion gotta steal yours anymore. Thank you." She says taking a liking to the royal blue one over the red and black one. "If you want me to be a porn star, just say that." She tells him, opening the second box pulling up GV Signature Silk Satin set. "Thank you." She says again before opening the last Versace box.

"Yeah, you want me to be a porn star." Corinne makes him laugh. "Yeah, this my way of telling you I wanna make more movies. I want you in this for our next one though. " He says referring to the Barocco lace set in the box. "Tonight?" She asks making him nod. He watches her stand up going into the bathroom.

"You got more gifts to open." Demon calls out watching her wash her face and brush her teeth. "Just cause you love how I look when I first wake up do not mean I do too," Corinne says, going back into the bedroom.

"What you doing? I'm tryna give-"

"They can wait. I know you got me good stuff." She says, straddling his lap. "I got some waiting on you downstairs. You can't get me started." He shakes his head despite squeezing her ass after she comes back and straddles his lap. "Please?" She asks, making him kiss her. "Get on the bed." Demon tells her making her smile getting off his lap. "Ass up, ma." He states, making her get into position.

He pulls down the black Ethika staple underwear leaving her glistening pussy exposed to him. "You just woke up, why you this wet?" He asks her as the underwear clings onto the flesh due to her excessive arousal. "You know what you do to me." She tells him while he positions his body. "Yeah, I do." Demon agrees before enveloping her pussy in his mouth. His plump lips molded perfectly against her lower lips.

A small moan escapes her lips as he explores her folds with his tongue. He smacks her ass as her hips implicitly start grinding against his mouth. He savors the sweet liquid as he collects it on his tongue.

The arch in her back deepens when he inserts his index and middle fingers inside of her. "D," She moans as her walls clench around the digits inside of her. He sucks on her clit. "Oh my god." She whimpers as his fingers and tongue overwhelm her body.