Questioning

Rose Blue's POV.

Who wins? Well, how would you feel if two boys kept coming at you like that? Let me think, Liam is more like a friend to me, but after tonight, I felt a bit moved. For Peter, I don't know. From the first time I met him, I was already moved, but now feeling blushing.

Oh gosh, someone helps me. Don't tell me I'm falling in love with two.

But if I look closely, I feel like I have a crush on Liam, or you could call it admiration. For Peter is different, my heart always beat faster when I saw him.

Wait, so I love Peter? No, no way, I think my head just went crazy because of the pick-up lines. How could I like him? He won't even like me back. Let's go to sleep.

Tomorrow is a big day. And I fell asleep.

Felix's POV.

"Well, let's continue the game." I get their attention.

"I think Rose says that we both win to make us happy. I think I'm the real winner." Liam says proudly.

"No, I think I am," Pan smirks.

"Sure, you are the flirt master, heart killer. But Rose will be falling for me." Liam mocks.

"You-" I cut Pan off.

"Stop it if you two want a battle. Then I suggest you guys a challenge." I break the argument.

"Why don't we let Rose decide? You two will do what you want, but appropriate. Who gets her love first wins, right lost boys?" I continue.

"Not a bad idea; I'm going to sleep now, you guys too. Tomorrow will be a big day." Pan says as he bumps his shoulder into Liam's.

"Sure, whatever you say." Liam mocked and went to his bed.

The lost boys went to bed too; what do I suppose to do now? Clean by myself? I felt guilty for Rose; I don't know how to tell her that I use her for the challenge? She will kill me, caused there was one time when I used her for betting. I bet her to be choosing the sword, while Pan thinks she will choose the bow.

If I lose, she and I have to be staying up all night, but luckily Pan loses. After that, Rose warns me:

"If you ever bring me in again, I will kill you. You want a bet, do it to others; lucky for you, we won. If next time, the price is to do something inappropriate, what will you do? Remember my words; I only talk once."

Sometimes she is scary as Pan, you two should get together, but I am free. Let me help you with this love fate.