Chapter 1

In the world of complete darkness and death, something big and powerful opened it's eyes .

Bright crimson iris burned through the dark, shifting only when Technoblade heard silent steps on marble floor. The sound was familiar to him as it belonged to his servant, man who was not made of flesh and was long time dead, leaving only pile of bones behind. The only reason he was allowed here was that the God of Death himself spared his life in exchange for his mortal body and soul, making him his companion on brink of life and death that was called the Land of Undead.

Technoblade, amused by his blind desire for life, chose a name for him; Fool.

The man wasn't really fond of this choice, but it wasn't like you can complain when God of Death gave you a second chance in life. 

Aside from that, the pseudo life in the underworld wasn't the worst when he wasn't the one sent to one of the circles of hell, getting tortured for his sins. His new body was not capable of feeling hunger, thirst or pain, and he got all those little benefits that other visitors of underworld couldn't. He even got his own room in the palace of Technoblade in exchange for his services and company. And his master liked him enough to joke around with him, treating him like a real friend, making the mortal fear of omnipotent god much smaller compared to the first time they met.

Life after death wasn't that bad.

He carried a silver plate with ambrosia to his master,  his bony legs making creepy sounds on the floor of main hall. But it wasn't the sound of old bones on polished marble that made Technoblade shiver when he heard his steps. 

"Good morning sir," Fool greeted him, approaching his throne while making a courtsy. "How was your sleep."

"Good morning," Technoblade's deep voice echoed all around the hall and inside Fool's head. "It was absolutely terrible, thank you for asking."

"May I ask why?" man poured a cup of ambrosia to one of silver goblet, handing it to pink haired god.

"Nightmares." Techno dryly answered, downing the glass in matter of seconds and handing it back. 

Fool knew better to not ask any further for he knew the cause of master's night terrors and if he asked again, he wouldn't hear the end of Technoblade's angry ramblings. Blond haired man with emerald eyes, slaying him and holding his head with victorious laugh like Perseus would with head of Medusa. It haunted him every night.

"May I ask why are you choosing to sleep when you are immortal god with no need for it?" he grabbed the goblet and put it back on silver plate while trying to sound as neutral as possible, knowing that this question of his sounded very cheeky.

"I am trying to remember his face." he answered, zoning out a little bit while trying to vizualize mystery man's appearance. "I can almost recognize his whole face already, but it's always blurry, it's almost like he's under someone's protection from me."

"Probably fate's."

"Probably fate's." Technoblade repeated, nodding to his observation. "Maybe it's meant to be. Maybe he really has to slaughter me and universe is protecting him, giving him the plot armor because they know I am going against the prophecy."

There was a deafening silence following Technoblade's words. Fool was looking at his zoned out face, knowing that he can't speak now because he would interrupt his string of thoughts. He never knew what was going on inside his head but the chaos that mirrored in his red eyes made him terrified of it.

"What day is it today?" he asked Fool, even they both knew that he knew and that he only asked because he was dramatic. Fool sighed, rolling his eyes if he still had some.

"It's the first day of last month of the year."

"You know what that means?"

Fool sighed once again. "I don't know what that means, will you tell me?"

"It means that I have one last month to prove to the universe that I Technoblade never dies."

-

I got sudden rush of inspiration in the middle of the night and decided to make another Dreamnoblade story, heavily inspired by greek mythology that I hold very close to my heart. I have a storyline in my head but I am going to write in freeform, adding stuff up I come up with on the go just like I did with Direct action. Hopefully it's not going to be messy!

Alsoooo:

Technoblade is going to be a parallel to Hades, Wilbur to Zeus and Tommy to Poseidon, I will come up with another characters/gods in upcoming chapters ^^