Part 1

It all began when I found my sister's bra in the laundry. Not that big of a deal, it's just a bra, nothin unusual. But my horny mind decided to get some "exciting" ideas. Bra=Boobs, my mind thought. It didn't even consider that it was my sister's boobs we were talking about. Nopes! Just straight up "boobs". So naturally, I sneaked the bra out of the leap dry and into the bathroom. I grabbed  a couple tissues, and began sniffing the bra as I started to furiously jack myself off. Not before long, I climaxed into the tissues I so strategically placed on the tip of my penis. Now, I had dirty tissues and my sister's bra in both hands. I made some quick thinking, and hid her bra somewhere unnoticeable in the bathroom, while I flushed the tissues down the toilet.

A couple weeks passed by, and my routine was set. Before every shower, I'd inhale my sister's scents on the bra, then jack myself off to them. I'd cum, and hide the bra. During this time, I was starting to get curious as to how exactly did these bras work. There seemed to be a hook, some straps, and the cups to hold the boobs. Luckily for me, my sisters were B cups so their bras were small. One day, purely out of curiosity, I tried to wear the bra. I was home alone at the time, so I took the bra and stood naked in the hallway. I couldn't get around to attaching the hook after wearing the bra, so I  hooked the bra on before I wore it. It worked! The bra fit me surprisingly well, although I had put the bra as tight as possible. It cupped my man boobs quite snugly, and it was quite tight around my skin, digging into it. I was heavily turned on by all of this. I grabbed a couple tissues and furiously jacked off until I came. And whooo boy did I cum! I came for about a solid fifteen seconds! The tissue I was cumming into had been completely soaked! I threw it away a dm took one look at the mirror. There I was, standing, wearing my sister's bra which smelt a lot like her. Taking in the sight, I got another massive boner. However, this time, inspiration struck. I thought to myself, why not try her panties? I rummaged in her closet, then another idea hit me. Why not try her USED panties?! I rushed to the washing machine and sure enough, there was a dirty, smelly pair of panties that definitely either belonged to my mother or my sister. I hastily put them on, and forced my boner inside of it. The panties were too tight on me, but they smelt heavenly. I could feel the fumes wafting up from the panties, and that turned me on so much. I took the panties down to my knees, and then I jacked off again. I came, again. Breathe less, I realized it was due time before my parents walked in. I took off the bra and hid it in the washroom again, and took off the panties and threw them in the washing machine again.

After a while, my parents and sister returned home, and I pretended to be a good boy who studied the whole time.