Part 2

It has been three months since my first bra encounter. A lot of stuff has changed. I still have the bra I sneaked out of my sisters room, except now I wear it when I go to sleep daily. I love the marks it leaves on my body, the way it hugs me and is so uncomfortably tight. It feels right to wear this bra, this bra that fits me. Whenever I go take a shower now, o clearly see the lines left by the bra as clear as day. I cannot let anyone see me shirtless or those marks will prove to them that I am a perverted crossdresser. My sister's bra, of all the bras! I all's managed to sneak out a pair of used smelly panties that I wear everyday beneath my clothes. Yep. You read that right. I've been wearing the same unwashed pair of panties for the past two months, and they stink to high heaven! I simply don't take them off unless I have to shower. I've hidden the bra in my room, above my cupboard. I quickly wear it whenever I go to sleep, and take it off when I wake up. Recently, I tried to feel a little...sluttier. So I tried to sleep without my clothes, but in my undies. It was an exhilarating experience! I wake up always so horny, and now I jack off first thing every morning, before taking off my bra and going on with my day.

My life was kinky, perverted and fun until today morning. Today, my sister came in to my room to annoy me as I slept. I usually sleep with blanket covering me fully, so you wouldn't know if I was naked or not. She came in recording a video, and pulled back my blanket. I woke up in an instant, but by then it was too late. As she shoved the entire blanket aside, she saw me at my most shameful low every. She found me laying down with my legs twirled and on my back, along with her peach bra and her blue panties decorated with white flowers. Her phone was still in her hand, recording this whole thing as she stood speechless. Knowing there was nothing else I could do, I snatched her phone from her and hit "stop recording" before she even registered what happened. The video saved to her camera roll I'm front of my eyes, and then she jumped on top of me. She put a hand over my mouth and tried to grab her phone with the other. "Stop moving, or I'll shout for mom and dad," she hissed in my ear. I calmed down and handed her phone back to her. She snatched it from my hands, and then looked at her phone first, then at me, giving me one of her disgusted looks. "Please,  isn't what you think it is-" I began to plead but she shushed me instead. "What the fuck are you doing wearing my bras and panties?" She asked me in a very steady tone, seeming almost calm while her eyes told a co,plenteous different story. In her eyes, a fire was flickering and I was not liking that one bit.

"Well...you see...I-" I stammered before she took ahold of the bra I was wearing and snapped one of its wires right into my skin. I winced at the impact, and while I was distracted, she took a fiull photo of naked me before rushing out of my room, phone in hand. I quickly locked my door, and undressed. I wore my school uniform and got ready for the day, dreading what was to come next.