Chapter 1

She did it.....she actually did it....heh.. I should be thanking her........it hurts so...bad.. knowing that your parents ever your...friends trusts someone they met over a month...Chat...I thought you was...better?...what am I talking about I should've known....those...words that you said....it was like you.....disliked the truth...

"Princess...you should stop trying to expose her or she will get akumitized...the lies isn't hurting anyone..and it's fine if it's between us..."

Between.....us?

You...sound like....Adrein?....Chat...is Adrein...

"Marinette you're grounded until you stop bullying that girl and you're going to Apologize to her..."

...

I'm...okay with them talking about me but....what hurts me the most is when...they glare at me...like I'm not a human...like I'm a criminal....

Would they care?......Of course not....but....Tikki....Luka....Kagami..........Chloe....Plagg..... I'm being selfish right....but it's.... it's the only way to..be free....no... it's to end my pain...

My...death?...I want it to be..live?....maybe...no..I'm sure I want it to be live and on news....their everyday ladybug...dead...just because....of...Lila...no it's not Lila...

It's... not...Lila...it's everyone...but her..she showed their true feelings...ha...ha....this may be wrong but it's the right thing to do....Hawkmoth?..I can't blame...Hawkmoth.. now can I?...Hawkmoth would never...kill anybody....he would never...kill a teenager....

I wonder how would they feel...god....I never did...self harm......I would...never....my death could be today.....I will be so happy..........Everyone...will be happy.....that..I'm..gone...heh..I never thought...that it would end like this...

I thought....I.. thought..that..I would have a... husband and....kids?..no.. it's to good to be...true..god..I'm so.... stupid...I'm just a clumsy.. waste of space... attention seeking...whore...

No.....no.... I'm...not that...I'm only clumsy..and...a waste of space?.... heh...I can't wait....

"MARINETTE, ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!?" Ms. Bustier yelled at me. The others just laughed at me. I just smiled and said " It's time for lunch." She said. "Sorry...." I said smiling as I walked pass all of them. I can feel the glares their sinking inside of me.

"Whore."

"Attention seeker!"

"Bitch."

"Bully!"

"Desperate"

"I thought you was better then this.."

I went directly to the bathroom after hearing them say this.

I looked in the mirror to notice Lila standing there. "I told you I would take everything from you." She said smirking. "I see....and I thank you for that." I said looking at her now. She was surprised at first "what?" She said confused.