Save Uchiha Itachi!

Ruchia's P.O.V

I hurried towards the place I sensed Itachi and Sasuke in. 'Itachi was about to die!'

I pumped as much Chakra as I could into my feet, and leaped high into the sky.
I kept pumping Chakra into my feet and jumped through the air. 

I looked down from where I was. I looked below myself.
'There's nothing but trees!'
I let myself fall on a tree branch but used Chakra to protect myself from the damage.
I kept running through the forest. 'Where the hell are they?!'  If I am too late, Itachi might die! 

When the forest came to an end, most likely after half an hour of using Chakra with no stop, I found them, in the Uchiha hideout.
Itachi was fighting Sasuke right now, but it seems if I was a minute later, Itachi would've collapsed.
I observed for a second and didn't forget to stare at Sasuke's wonderful naked chest.

I was very exhausted. I had a large limit to my Chakra source, unlike Naruto, and using three-quarters of it was not helpful. But if I didn't, I wouldn't have gotten here so fast.

I sat down behind the trees and concealed my presence once I confirmed that their fight would take longer. I took out a scroll from my pouch and opened it up.

I pushed chakra to my palm and pressed it onto the scroll.
I made this scroll especially to refill my chakra when it's out. I knew I would need it.
Once I felt the cool and refreshing feeling, I knew my chakra was refilled.
'Oh, I have to get going!' 

I kept my presence concealed, and I moved slowly around the forest, to where they were exactly.
Exactly before Itachi tapped Sasuke's forehead, I teleported next to them, noting that they were surprised at my sudden appearance. 

I grabbed Itachi's arm and teleported once again (Sasuke was about to say something, but I teleported before he could)
He couldn't get the strength to talk, but I could tell he was thinking about a lot of questions.
I appeared with him somewhere in another forest. 

He stared at me the entire time I was healing him. After healing, (and noted that most of his injuries could be healed, but there was still something wrong) I figured that I have to work on his eyes and disease.
After healing him with an abnormal amount of chakra, his minor injuries were gone, and now, it's time to focus on his eyes and his other disease. 

I held his arm and teleported him to my medical lab. If you couldn't already tell, I was an Iryo-nin. I learned from Kabuto, actually.

I made a deal with Orochimaru. I'd let him know about some things that happen in the future, and in return, Kabuto teaches me medical ninjutsu.
You see, I somehow died in real life, and got reborn into Naruto.

Luckily, I lived far away from Konoha, in Amegakure until I was 14.
2 years ago, I made the deal with Orochimaru (at 14).
Since I was a HUGE  Naruto fangirl, I remembered the person I loved the most.

Uchiha.

Itachi.

And.

His.

Damn.

Death.

So, I studied medical ninjutsu under Kabuto and Orochimaru, and since I am kinda open about being reincarnated, I told Orochimaru that he was gonna die and stuff, but then I thought...

What if I were to make a deal with him? And I did because I knew Kabuto wouldn't teach me unless his master said so.

I made sure to tell Orochimaru that the future might change now that I told him about everything, and he said he expected that.