Truth or Dare

Yum Jia Pov

Me Jaena and Jaemin were heading home with the guys who I figured out they are in a group called straykids and we told them we are in a group 3n1.
We finally made it to my house and we where just hanging out.
"Hey we should play truth or dare" minho
"Alright why not" Jaemin
Oh boy this is gonna be a bad idea expecially with Jaemin and having a group of guys uuuuhhh.
We all sat in a circle I didn't have a good feeling playing this game especially with Jaemin and minho for some reason I feel minho has something up his sleeve.
Chan went first.
"Jeongin truth or dare"Chan
"Truth"jeongin
"Jeongin do you like someone her" Chan
"I do but I'm not saying" jeongin
"Minho Truth or Dare" jeongin
"Dare" minho
"I dare you to do a sexy dance"jeongin
I can't believe he actually did it I guess he will do everything.
"Jia truth or dare" minho
Oh crap do I say and of course me being stupid I chose dare.
"I dare you to straddle Jisung and make out with him for 1 minute" minho
Fuck I look at Jisung and he still shows no emotion so I slowly walked over to him and hesitantly sat down on his lap straddling him. I look hesitantly in his eyes.
"Are you gonna do it or not"minho
"I'm doing it Jesus give me sec"jia
Before I could lean in Jisung grabbed me by my chin and kissed me harshly.
His lips where so soft. As we were kissing I could feel his tongue asking me for permission I denied and then all of a sudden I felt a squeeze to my ass and I gasped and opened my mouth as our tongues were fighting for dominance he won obviously. We continued to make out and then I hear minho.
"Times up"minho
I quickly pulled away and got off Jisung lap and sat back in my spot avoiding all I contact.
"You looked like you enjoyed that you two"minho

Jisungs pov
I watched as she walked over damn she is so hot yet she has got more of the cute side to her.
I watch as she bends down and straddles my lap.
We make eye contact and she just stares while I wait for her.
"Are you gonna do it or not"minho
I look at minho and glare at him.
"I'm doing it Jesus give me a sec" Jia
I hear her angel like voice before she could kiss me because she was taking so long I grabbed her chin and kissed her harshly and passionately. Her lips are so soft damn I could kiss her all day.
We make out for about 20 secs and then I ask permission to stick my tongue in her mouth but she denied so I squeezed her ass I felt her gasp so I stuck my tongue in her mouth before I lose my chance we both fight for dominance I won obviously showing that I am the dominant one.
We make out for a little while longer until I hear minho.
"Times up"minho
We both break away out of breath damn you minho.
She gets off of me and walks back to her spot. I see Chan looking angry and upset at minho and then looking sadly at Jia.
I wonder what he's thinking.

Jaena pov
I was looking at hyunjin.
He so good looking like how, I mean they are all good looking but there is something different about him.
"Jaena truth or dare"jia
I hear my name from jia so I look over and think hmmm should I do truth or dare"
"Dare"jaena
"I dare you to sit on hyunjins lap the whole game"jia
Oh boy did she catch me staring is that why she is dareing me to sit on his lap.
I look at hyunjin and he just looks at me and pats his lap. I gulp and get up and walk to hyunjin get down and sit on his lap i was uncomfortable so I moved around to get myself comfortable but all of a sudden I feel hands on my hip. I can feel hyunjins breath on my neck as he whispers in ear.
"Babygirl if you keep moving like that we are gonna have a problem"hyunjin
I gulp and stay still.
I looked a head and stay silent.

Hyunjins pov
I watch as jaena walks over damn the way her hips sway as she sat down on my lap she kept moving trying to get comfortable I could feel myslef slowly getting hard so I grabbed her hips and whispered in her ear.
"Babygirl if you keep moving like that we are gonna have problems" hyunjin
She looked at me then quickly turned around I looked over and i see minho glaring at me.
Huh he must jealous this is going to be a fun game.

Jaemin
I was watching as people where doing there dares it was quit entertaining.
All of a sudden I hear my name.
"Jaemin truth or dare"jaena
I look over at jaena and automatically chose dare. But I didn't expect her to say what she was going to say.
"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with jeongin"Jaena
I look at jeongin and he looks unfazed as he gets up I get up to.
We walk to the closet and I walk in first while jeongin walks in behind and closes the door.
Before I could say anything I get turned around kinda harshly but not to harshly as I get thrown against the wall. Jeongin kisses me passionately. He used his tongue to ask for permission I denied to tease him all of a sudden I felt him squeeze my ass. I open my mouth and let him explore my mouth I don't  even try to fight for dominance because I know I will lose. I felt him grab both sides of my ass to lift me up so I made it easy from him and jumped up as I rapped my legs around him  running my hands through his hair we break away for a breather while we where panting he starts speaking.
"I have been waiting all night to do this" jeongin
Before I can say anything he grabs the back of my head and smashed his lips against mine we continued to make out until we heat a knock on the door.
"Times up you guys"
I can tell it's jaenas voice.
We walk out as I'm trying to fix my hair.

Jeongin pov
We both walked in the closet as I closed the door before she could say anything I smash my lips against hers passionately. While I push her against the wall. I ask for permission to explore her mouth she denied so I squeezed her ass as she gasped I took he opportunity to explore her mouth she didn't even fight back I'm guessing she knows she would lose.
I grab both sides of her ass to lift her up she jumps up so I catch holding her against the wall with one hand underneath her on her ass while the other is holding the back of her head we break away for a breather.
"I have been waiting to do this all night" jeongin
After I said that I smashed my lips back on hers and we continued to make out when I hear a knock on the door and someone telling us times up I groan in annoyance and let Jaemin down.
We both walked out the door to a smiling jaena.
Did you guys have fun I'm guessing you did by the looks of  Jaemins hair she had the time of her life especially with you both out of breath. Jaena
I just said shut up and walked past her.
And sat back down I see Felix annoyed I wonder what got his panties in a bunch.