the so-called date {oacques}

Olivia walks through the garden in front of the coffee shop where she was meeting Jacques. 

  she smelled the fresh flowers as she had an eye on a few sunflowers and roses. she gently picked a rose as a thorn cut her finger. the blood-stained the yellow rose...representing friendship, became a red rose representing love!  Olivia wasn't sure if they were hanging out as friends or MORE... but she liked to think of it as a date. 

she didn't mind the cut on her finger as she picked 4 more roses and stained them with her blood she picked 3 sunflowers and held them close to her heart, thinking about Jacques...

     "Hello..." says a tall man coming from behind Olivia.

    "hi..." she stumbled and didn't know what to say.

   "Olivia Caliban..." he says trying to make small talk. Olivia blushes remembering that he always calls her by her first AND last name with she found cute.

   "here-" Olivia holds out the flowers to Jacques. he takes them and looks at the roses specifically. 

   "nice... it seems you really thought about the roses...thank you..." 

  Olivia turns red.

   "l-lets go in..." Olivia tries to hide her blushing face.

 the two walk in and the gentle smell of the garden hose away and is replaced with the smell of coffee beans and chocolate. Olivia sniffs the strong air. 

    the two sit down in a comfy booth in the corner next to the window. 

  the tow stayed silent and looked out the window into the garden. 

  a young waiter comes and says in a gentle tone.

   "Hello, may I take your order?" 

 "I'll take a mocha and ill take that oatmeal raisin cookie too!" Olivia closes her menu and smiles at the waiter. 

      "ok...ill take a dark chocolate chip cookie and an expresso...thank you." Jacques shuts his menu. 

    later

the waiter sets down the coffees and cookies on the table. 

   "So...this is a nice place..." Olivia says looking at the raisins in her cookie.

 "yes, yes it is..."  

 Olivia sips her coffee. 

 jacques bites his cookie . 

 "I~I don't know if this so called date is really a date is it!?" oliva blurted out. "I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to say that out loud..." 

   "It IS a real date unless you don't want it to be..." 

  "I'm wondering if you see it as a date..." Olivia looks away. 

 "well do you?" 

"y-y-yes!I thought that's what you meant when you asked!" Olivia blushes like crazy.

"That's what I wanted to--" Jacques said blushing. 

 "good. was worried you wanted a yellow rose instead of a red rose..."

  "Whaaaa--" Jacques looks confused and dropped his cookie on the table. 

 "I read it somewhere..." Olivia blushes. 

"ok well, it sounds nice" 

  "thank you..."

THE END

thanks so much for reading this I had no idea how to end it so yea...

sorry I know it was really bad-

anyways bai