Chapter 1

Eilias's POV.

As i slept i felt someone shaking me slightly "-ong master, Young Master wake up please" I stir awake seeing one of the maids (Melia) with a flushed face.

I rub my eyes and slowly got up and smiled "Good morning Melia" I say gently with my voice "ah Young Master you're finally awake" she says with a bubbly voice "Breakfast is ready"

"Thanks for waking me up Melisa I'll be down in 15 mins" I start getting up and walking toward the bathroom "ah Young Master" she says gaining my attention "Master John is here he is staying for about a week this time" I give her the biggest smile and nod "And Melia please stop calling me Young Master just call me Eilias"

"Young Master I can't do that and its very rude to because I work for you" I sigh and give up, Its not the first time I told her this she never listens so I might as well give up "Ok Melia you may go now " She nods slightly and walks out.

(Eilias's room)

(Eilias's bathroom)

I get into shower the not having the time to take a bath since the while family would be their in less the 10 mins now, I use my Lemongrass scented body wash, I really love the smell of lemongrass.

After I finished then I get out the shower and throw on a white hoddie with black skinny jeans and my with converse. I put overgrown hair up in a tiny ponytail and start heading down to the dinning room.

(The Dinning Room)

I see my sister also go out of her room she looks at me and rolls her eyes before walking up to me "oh wow even if the best stylist in the world worked on you and you would still look horrible" she say as she yanked my hair, I let a tiny whimper as she flings me against the wall "You disgust me still can't believe you're my brother" she says as she walk down the stairs as her heels make a click noises.

I wait for her to go down the stairs before I go down too. The rest of the family are talking and laughing together, I'm gyess this is because of my brothers arrival. I soon reach the table and pick a sit far enough from the family not looking to get hurt today at the table "Eilias!" John my older brother comes up to me and gives and huge hug crushing my tiny frame, I hug back cause I really missed him around it was hard not to cry I really really missed him around the house.

He soon let's go and sits back down I look back to family they all have "the look" on their face, the look of disgust, the look of hatred, the look of annoyance. I shudder a bit before looking back down to my hands and play with them. Soon enough two maids come out with breakfast and place it down on table in front of us. The food never reached me so I sat there as the family laughed and talked together, this how its always is they look like a real family.

I stayed still the entire time even John the only one whose nice to me didnt talk to me I don't blame him though the family kept talking him so it wasnt his fault. It wasn't like he had to talk to me anyways I was ok. We had to go to school so I got up and went up stair as soon as breakfast seemed to end. I packed my bag and took my phone along with my ear buds. I went down the stairs my stomach ached a bit from not eating breakfast but i was used to it.

I walked outside the house and put my ear buds in and listen to music. I never ever go with my family I'm banned thats what they say but I'm fine with that I love the nature. I finally reach my new school and got to the receptionist "Um i-im new and i-i need m-my schedule" I face plamed at my stuttering and quiet voice "Oh you must be Eilias Bell right" I nod as she starts type up something.