chapter 11

tw : smut, praise, brat taming, hair pulling, spanking, exhibitionism

•••

I held her in my arms like if I let go she would slip through my fingertips. I got the best night's sleep I'd ever had.
____

My eyes drifted to the mahogany doors of the bar, landing on her. My mouth fell agape, my eyes studying her figure, my hand seemed to grip harder onto the glass of water in my hand. I was surprised it didn't shatter between my fingers. Although, I do know one thing that will be shattering between my fingers tonight and she just happened to be the woman walking into the bar.

Her hips swayed and her hair swung as she crossed over to the bar where we were. She wore a silk purple dress— which she knows is my favorite color. The dress was low cut, showing just enough cleavage to tease me. The dress had a slit up the thigh, not that it was needed considered her already very exposed legs. She smiled innocently taking a seat on the red bar stool next to me.

"Hey guys," She grinned.

"Y/n! I might just take you home tonight," Emily teased her.

"Hey! She's mine," Penelope snapped playfully.

"We'll share," Y/n winked at the two women.

"Damn, princess!" Derek hollered as he walked past her.

She giggled before turning her head to me, "Hey, pretty boy," She teased.

I pierced daggers into her eyes, she knows exactly what she's doing.

"What's got you all tense," She said with a smug grin on her face.

"You." I whispered so only she could hear, "You really thought you could waltz in here in a tiny little dress and not be so in for it?"

"Well, that was kinda my plan, Spence," She smirked, taking a sip from the colorful cocktail Garcia had ordered for her.

"Be careful what you wish for, sweetheart," I teased. She has no idea what she is in for.

If she wants to be a brat, she'll get treated like a brat.

We all continued to chat at the bar, innocently. Until I decided to slide my hand onto her knee. The touch was nothing at first— just my hand placed on her knee. Then slowly— as the minutes went by— I crept my hand further up her leg.

I felt her body twitch when my fingers played with the hem of her dress. I cleared my throat making her look at me. I did this to search for any sign of discomfort, all I found was a challenge. Her eyes taunted me and her smirk stayed on her plump lips.

With that, my hand emerged under her dress, she turned her head back the other way continuing her conversation with Penelope. She jumped slightly when my fingers snapped the material of her underwear against her skin.