Chapter 11

We lay there for awhile, just looking into each other's eyes.

All of a sudden I feel extremely sick and remember that I'm drunk.

Great. Now I'm probably not gonna remember one of the best moments of my life. Never drink or do drugs. They fuck up your life. This probably shouldn't have been one of my favorite moments, but it is. My life had been pretty shitty when I was in Middle School and High School because I barely had any friends. After that my life got better. I moved out, came to this town, got a job, and fucked my boss. Nice.

I finally get time take in my surroundings. I am laying on a king sized bed that has crisp white sheets.The walls are white and all of the furniture is white wood. The room is like a white wonderland. It is so beautiful. There are white curtains hanging over the large bright windows. I can't tell what it looks like out side because it is still dark out.

I wish I could re-live the moments that we just shared.

"Uh, maybe we could do this again sometime?" I ask questioningly, feeling quite confindent.

"Anytime." He says in a deep sexy voice.

He gets up from the bed and gathers all of his clothes. I get off the bed to get mine as well.

"Don't put those on just yet," He says, which makes me stop my current actions."Don't you want to get a shower...together? Just clean ourselves up for the night."

I slowly nod my head. He grabs my hand, leading the way to the bathroom.

He takes me to a room just off the side of his bedroom, it is a large marble bathroom, also in the theme of white like the bedroom. We are both still holding our clothes when we enter. He tosses his to the other side of the room in a pile. I do the same. All of a sudden he grabs onto my hand tighter. Then, he turns himself around and pulls me up against his body. It is still warm from our intercourse.
He passionately connects his lips to mine, making me smile into the kiss. I can feel him smiling back. He moves his hands down my back until he reaches my butt. His hands are large, but gentle.
I push him forward until we hit up against the glass shower wall. As we continue to kiss, he feels around trying to find the opening of the shower.
He opens the glass shower door by the handle and leads me inside, breaking our kiss.
We step inside. He turns around to turn on the water. I feel much colder with out his body against mine, kind of lonely.
I suddenly feel warm water being sprinkled over my head. Shane turns back around to face me. He looks me up and down. He wraps his hands around my body and traces little circles on my back. I put my hands on his shoulders and passionately connect our lips.
He breaks our kiss and moves his lips down my neck, leaving a trail of sweet, soft kisses.
I can't help but let out a soft moan and a sigh. The sigh was letting out all of the problems, like they are being lifted from my shoulders because this moment is perfect.
He trails the sweet kisses all the was down my body, sending a shiver of pleasure through my body. He trails the kisses back up to my lips and traces my bottom lip with his tongue. Then, he bites it playfully, making me smile.
We continue to kiss and discover each other's bodies under the warm stream of water. But eventually we decide to get out and get dressed.
We walk back to the bedroom.
I can feel the pain and aches from drinking. The amazing moments that Shane and I shared took all of the pain away.
"I uh better get going." I say awkwardly.
"Oh yeah sure. I'll walk you out." he says, grabbing my hand.
He takes me back the way we came, through the hallway, down the white, marble stairs into the foyer.
I look into the kitchen and see shattered whiskey bottles littering the floor.
He grabs my face gently in his hands and pulls in for a gentle peck. We break away from each other and I look into his eyes. Man those eyes. I get lost out at sea when I look into his eyes.
I smash my face into his and roughly connect our lips. We continue to make out, tongues exploring each other's mouths.
Eventually I detach myself from his red, swollen lips. Swollen and red from our endless kissing. He nibbles on my ear and whispers in my ear "See you later." in that deep sexy voice. He opens the door for me to walk out.
I step outside and hear the door close behind me.