6#: Phone Call

AN/i know that demigods cant use phones but I REALLY wanted to do this so yeah.

Also, Annabeth being an awesome wing woman, and a super short chapter with no editing that was written at 10 pm.

----------

"No, you don't get it, I'm freaking out over here,"

"okayyy,"

"No, seriously, Annabeth~" Nico whined into the phone

"Oh shut up, it won't be that hard,"

"What do you mean, I'm about to ask out Will freaking Solace,"

"Percy and I are together, it wasn't that hard," Annabeth's voice came through the phone speaker.

"Yeah right, for you it was easy, for me on the other hand," Nico paused, "Being  5"6 of teenage angst doesn't exactly make you appealing,"

Annabeth's laughter rang from the phone, "It's just a date, you don't have to act like it's your impending doom,"

"It might as well be," Nico interjected, "Imagine getting rejected, by Will! and he's so cute and nice and" Nico trailed off.

Annabeth snorted, "Why don't you simp later, I don't need to hear it, I've already heard your endless rambling,"

I'm not simping Annie," Nico was the only one allowed to call Annabeth 'Annie,' it was a perk of their friendship. 

"Just, what if he rejects me," Nico's heart sunk at the thought

"You won't have to worry about that," A new voice chimed in. Nico's heart stopped. Nico could hear Annabeth cackling in the background.

"Wi-ll?" Nico's voice cracked

"Yup," the same voice said.

"I'm going to kill you, Owl Face"

"And wouldn't I like to see you try," Annabeth managed between fits of laughter.

"Uh, no thank you, I'm not looking forward to treating a dead Annabeth,(an oxymoron, that doesn't make sense)" Will chimed in. Nico's face flushed, boy was he glad Will couldn't see him.

"Besides, you would have chickened out, like every other time, and I'm tired of you being oblivious to Wil's very obvious feelings," Annabeth explained. 

Nico sighed, "Ugh, fine I won't kill you,"

"So, cute and nice huh?" Will mused. Nico could practically see a sly smirk dancing across Will's lips.

Cue more uncontrollable roars of laughter from Annabeth, screaming from the phone's speaker.

"ANNABETH!!!-"

More obnoxious laughter.

beep

Annabeth had hung up, that sly bastard.

----------

I hope y'all liked that chapter, I randomly got this idea while reading bokuaka fluff.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote!

Stay safe, wear masks, and social distance.

Bye, my Weirdos!

-JoJo