Into the multiverse they go!

Asy had been holding error in his arms when a portal opened up out of no where and sucked them in, making the momma Cq au  pause in time until they got back.

Asy closed his eyes a bit and curled up around error so he didn't get hurt from wherever they are going.

It took them a few minutes before asy felt himself get launched a bit and he moved to land on his back so he didn't hurt error by crushing him or anything.

He felt error curl up closer to him and heard a small whimper. He carefully got up from where he was at and looked around.

He didn't recognize where he was at, then he noticed quite a bit of skeletons looking like each other.

"Um excuse me? Do you know where we are?" Asy asked the skeletons that were looking at him and error with shock.

Asy tilted his head a bit, feeling confused and concerned. Error hadn't moved yet to see where they were because he was still feeling a bit scared to be honest.

Then one of the skeletons snapped out of it, "we need to call-" one of them said but he didn't hear the name since it was whispered to the other skeleton who nodded.

One of the skeletons was wearing blue and a blue scarf, another was wearing yellow, he thinks the other skeleton was covered..in goop? Then there were a few other skeletons and one of them looked like an older version of error.

There was at least 15 or more skeletons and he didn't know a single one. They also haven't answered his question.

He waited with a hint of a frown, then another portal opened up and he tensed. Only to relax a bit when he saw an older version of ink.

Hmm..what a strange place he and error ended up in.

Error on the other-hand finally took a peek from where he was hiding his face, he saw..an older him and ink? He felt a bit confused but he knew everything was going to be ok because he wasn't alone and uncle asy was there with him!

He knew uncle asy would protect him, he was pretty strong!

Asy looked at them as they talked to each other and said something to the adult ink.

Who then noticed them and walked over, "hi! I'm ink! I heard you fell through some sort of portal?" Adult ink said.

Asy blinked a little bit, "oh uh yeah, it just appeared out of nowhere and pulled us in from the house." Asy responded and error moved to see adult ink better, feeling curious to see what he looks like.

Then ink noticed and let out a gasp, "look! Error! There's a tiny version of you here!" Adult ink said looking delighted and like he wanted to reach out and pick error up.

Asy backed away a little bit, he wasn't sure he could trust any of them just yet and if they proved to be a threat to error and himself, he wouldn't hesitate to fight to protect themselves from the unknown skeletons.

"What? What do you mean a tiny version of myself?" Adult error said and moved closer along with the others to take a look.

They saw error looking at them from his arms and some looked startled at that.

"Look all I want to know is if you can help us back home or not." Asy told them and made sure error was a bit closer to himself in his arms so that non of them could try and snatch him away.

"Well where do you live? Like what kind of place is it?" Adult ink asked.

"Hm? Well I don't know anything about this place so I don't know what is different and all. Can you tell me first so I can tell you any difference from my home." Asy said and then he got an explanation of how the other aus worked and about being sealed in the underground and all that.