34.1

Chenle
Jaemin

"Hyung im so scared.." Chenle whispered into the phone.

"Aww Chenle, we talk about this all night yesterday. Don't be nervous, it's just Jisung!"

"...I know but like..."

"What's really going on lele? You have hung out with Jisung thousands of times. Why are you so nervous this time?"

"I just... now its like..official, you know? Like he is my boyfriend and this is our first date. Its different because the only labels were best friend and hang outs. This time its boyfriends and dates. I'm just scared, hyung...what if I mess up?"

There was silence on the other side before Chenle heard a soft giggle that soon turned into loud laughing.

"Hyung! Don't laugh at me! I'm serious!" Chenle whined, stomping his foot as if Jaemin could see him.

"Gosh I'm gonna give you the biggest hug when I see you...babie, he really likes you. Jisungie has had a crush on you since forever. There is nothing that you could do that could make him stop."

"Yo Chenle!"

Chenle heard Jisungs voice behind him. He turned to see Jisung waving at him and jogging towards him. Chenle waved before pressing a finger to his lips, signaling him to be quiet for a second.

"...You really think so?"

"I know so. So stop worrying and enjoy yourself. I love you! Tell Jisungie I said hi and that I love him!"

"Ok I will," Chenle laughed at his hyungs enthusiasm. "Love you too. Bye."

"Who was that?" Jisung frowned slightly. Who was Chenle saying I love you to?

"My secret boyfriend," Chenle rolled his eyes before shoving Jisung lightly. "It was Jaemin hyung, he told me to tell you he says hi and that he loves you."

"Jeno hyung told me to tell you the same thing," Jisung chuckled.

"Omg parents," Chenle shook his head before laughing too.

Jisung smiled at him before grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

"Hey, where are we going?" Chenle asked. It was later in the night and Chenle had originally told Jisung he could pick the place this time because their last original hang out was at an ice cream shop in the winter.

"Look," Jisung pointed a finger towards the ice skating rink, the ice lit up by the large stadium type lights.

Chenle was speechless. It was really pretty but...

"I can't skate."

"Wait really? But I thought you played basketball?" Jisung faced Chenle.

"What part of that sentence even makes sense to you?" Chenle narrowed his eyes. "Why would I be able to skate if I play basketball?"

"Im sorry, I didn't know," Jisung rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean I could teach you or we could find somewhere else to-"

"Teach me," Chenle interrupted. The thought of Jisung holding his hand and being close to him was very appealing.

"I...ok," Jisung smiled before going to rent their skates.

------------------------------------------------------------