SCRIPT

HOST: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, may we have your attention please. We are about to begin _____________ 18th birthday party celebration so please find your seats or table and make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the rest of the evening. By the way I am Annabelle Lerio. I will be your host for this very wonderful and blessed 18 years of existence of the life of (NAME OF DEBUTANT).

Tonight is a celebration of adulthood and a thanksgiving of the life God has given to our lovely celebrant. All of you who are here tonight have watched her grow over the years into the wonderful person she is now. As a jumpstart, let us all acknowledge the ever supportive and loving family of our debutant:

Siblings:

Proud and loving parents:

Grandparents:

HOST: Without them, her life would be empty and unhappy. Let us all give a big round of applause to honor all the people whom she truly loved. Ingon sila, daghan tang makit-ang kapuso dinhi sa kalibutan, pero nag-inusara ang matawag natong kapamilya. Right?

Some says, in life we can have several friends, classmates, and social circles, but there is only one family who is always willing and ready to welcome us no matter what.

Ug dili na nato padugayon pa. Tonight calls for a grand celebration and it is our distinct pleasure to introduce to you for the very first time, the reason why we are all gathered here tonight. Because tonight will be the most magical night in her 18 years of existence.

Now ladies and gentlemen without further ado, let us all rise and put our hands together, as we welcome the main highlight of this celebration, and as she stepped into a higher level of life, ladies and gentlemen, our lady of the evening, our lovely debutant,(NAME OF THE DEBUTANT)

HOST: There she is ladies and gentlemen! Blooming and lovely!

(ADLIBS)

Very pretty and stunning, indeed! Ladies and gentlemen,(NAME OF THE DEBUTANT).

At this moment, before we formally start with the celebration I'd like to request everybody to please stand for the Lord's moment for His guidance and blessings to be led by _________.

(PRAYER)

Everyone you may take your seats. At this point, to tell us kung asa jud naliwat si Joyce, sa iya bang mother? Or sa iya bang father? Or both? Char. Here's mother ________ to welcome all of us to their lovely daughter's 18th birthday party. Please let us give her a round of applause!

(ADLIBS)

Thank you so much mother! Now let us all relax and let us start the fun tonight! Now at this juncture, to represent ________ Circle of Important People of her Life, let us welcome the following persons who will share their wishes, messages, and offer Candles of Enlightenment which symbolizes friendship. Of course these people will be the ones who will give her advices and kind words along the way on how to become a perfect woman.

They then each light a candle that symbolizes light—light that will guide ______ on her life journey. Every candle symbolizes a year of her existence. Each one will be a visible reminder of _______ triumph over challenges in life... serves as eternal lamp that brings her optimistic view of the world she's about to enter and a guiding light that gives her a sense of direction. And now to give her the first candle and message, may we call Ms. Shaina.