𝟧𝟢 | 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲

"MAN, HE GONE BEAT YO ASS

"MAN, HE GONE BEAT YO ASS." Tadoe bursts out making everybody look at him. They all sat around the dining room table eating brunch and having a good time. "I'm talking about you, Corinne." He says.

"What I do?" She asks, with confusion still evident on her face. "You cheating on my boy and shit. Ion like that." He tells her, making her laugh. "You just be pulling shit out yo' ass. Leave me alone."

"So you ain't see yo other nigga wished you a Happy Birthday."

"Who?" Corinne was genuinely confused and everybody was quiet. "Who?" She repeats. "Milo posted you," Paris says. "Lemme see," Corinne tells her. "Why can't you look yourself?" Demon asks, making her mug him while Paris extends her arm across the table. "Cause I blocked him when we broke up. A year ago." She says taking the phone.

$ $ $

INSTAGRAM

♡ liked by 1,219 othersejrodriguez  Happy Birthday to my F💍REVER GIRL

ejrodriguez
Happy Birthday to my F💍REVER GIRL. I know we don't be seeing eye to eye all the time but I love you and I ain't gone ever stop. Imma see you later so you can get yo gift. @corinnesolis_

$ $ $

"He a goofy," Corinne says, reporting the post and passing the phone back to Paris. "Pause. Wait, so y'all think he finna see me later?" She asks when they all stay quiet.

"Y'all seriously think I'm cheating?"

"I mean you not saying it's not you," Meech says. "I'm not finna explain myself, y'all." Corinne realizes that these weren't her friends in the first place.

"Bro, you know I'm not cheating on you," Corinne tells Demon reaching for his hand making him move it. "So you think I'm lying?" She asks. "I'm not saying you lying but I'm just-" Corinne cuts Mercedes off standing up. "I was never talking to you. I don't need your two cents." She says, going upstairs to get her purse.