°Regret°<PJM>-Final

The next day~~

Bangtan were busy backstage, getting ready for their performance, EXO just completed their performance a while ago so they were seated with other idols while Y/N was backstage with the staff. Yuna was busy with bangtan but in the middle of helping them, she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

A guy was struggling with bodyguards backstage, and Jimin got a glimpse of the disturbance, soon he recognized the guy as the one whom Yuna claimed as her cousin. Jimin talked to the guards and told them to let the guy in and they did as they were told. "Thank you so much sir, without your help they wouldn't have let me in", the guy said with a friendly smile, "It's ok, but may I know who are you and why are you here?" Jimin asked feeling uneasy for some reason.

"Oh I'm here to pick my girlfriend up, she asked me to pick her up as her shift was done" The guy replied with a smile making Jimin confused, "Your girlfriend?" Jimin asked while tilting his head in confusion. "Yeah....." The guy was cut off by a high-pitched voice that was non-other than Yuna's.

"Jimin-ssi what are you doing here? Everyone is looking for you" she says still not noticing the guy, "Finally babe, you're here" the guy says, hearing the familiar voice Yuna freezes in her spot but slowly turns to him. "J...Joe.....what are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to wait for me outside?" She says in nervousness and stuttering. "You were taking forever and it was cold outside, so I decided to come to check on you", Joe says innocently.

"This is your girlfriend?" Jimin asks while pointing at Yuna, "Yes/No" Both Joe and Yuna say at the same time making Yuna nervously look at Jimin while the boys look at her in disbelief. "What do you mean NO Yuna boo?" Joe asks as tears started blurring his vision. Jimin fake laughs and says, " Yuna, I know you wanted to prank your boyfriend, but let's stop this prank, I feel bad to see him hurt" Jimin covers up for her while the man wipes his tears, "What prank?" Joe asks confused.

"Sorry Joe-ssi, Yuna asked to me help her prank you", Jimin says with a fake smile, "What? I almost died for a moment, how can you prank me like this babe?" Joe says wiping his tears. Yuna opens her mouth to say something but Jimin cuts her off "You should take her out if you guys wanna talk, 'cause if any manager sees you guys here they might fire her" Jimin says. "Oh right, Let's go babe", Joe says then drags Yuna out of there. Yuna mouths a small sorry to Jimin before leaving.

Jimin lets out a sad chuckle then walks towards an empty dressing room and cries his pain out. He remembers everything that has happened in the past months ever since Yuna came and realizes how much he has hurt Y/N without knowing the truth, her words came true, he was regretting everything he did and said to her. He hurriedly wiped his tears off and dashed to search for her. He looked everywhere but couldn't find her and when he did found her...

Y/N was on the stage, standing beside Kai and he was holding her close "Hey everyone, This is y/n, the love of my life and wife to be", saying that Kai went on one knee and handed her a bouquet of roses, the crowd started cheering for the couple so were the Bangtan except Jimin. He was crying, regretting everything he did, regretting the day he met Yuna, regretting that he believed Yuna over his best friend, regretting that he was a coward to tell her his feelings and soon replaced his feelings for someone else just because he thought she would reject him.

Jimin who was watching all of this was crying silently, tears streaming down his cheeks, soon his vision became blurry and he passed out.

After a while, he finally woke up then saw his members and their managers around him. "Thank God you're awake", says the manager then walks away calling the producer to report the situation. While Jimin looks at his members and asks "Where's Y/N?", "Why are asking about her?" Tae asks him back, "I need to see and talk to her, please take me to her" replies Jimin in a pleading tone. 

Members look at each other then heaves a sigh, "Jimin-ah it's better if you don't talk to her" Jin says, "Hyung please, I have to talk to her" Jimin says sternly leaving no space for argument, knowing the fact that Jimin won't listen to them one of the members contacted her asking her to visit them as well explains about the situation. Soon Y/N made her way to their room. Members knew how worried she was just by looking at her face.

"Can you guys leave us alone for a moment please?" Jimin asks the members to which they all nod and leave the place leaving her alone with Jimin in the room. After a brief moment of silence, "I'm sorry Y/N" Jimin apologizes genuinely, "How did this happen?" she asks him ignoring his apology. "I'm really sorry, I should've believed you rather than to blame without knowing the actual truth", He says, regret and guilt visible in his eyes. "I'm glad that you realized it at least now", she replies shortly resisting the urge to pull her best friend into a hug and comfort his wounded soul.

"I know saying this now is useless but I want to tell you how I really feel,........I have feelings for you, I always have, I don't know why I let Yuna take over my mind but I really really love you, I was afraid that you would reject me if I propose to you so I kept everything to myself, I love you y/n, please give me a chance" He says tears threatening to flow down his eyes, making her chuckle sarcastically.

"Jimin, do you hear what you're saying right now? If you think that confessing to me would change everything that has happened in these past few months, then you're wrong, yes I agree that I used to have feelings for you, and I also forgive you for what you did but I can never be with you, I've moved on, you broke my heart, and I've met someone who mends back my broken heart, who stood by me in my high and low, and I love him wholeheartedly" she speaks confidently hiding your tears but her eyes also showed that what she said was true.

Jimin looks at her with teary eyes" I know and I REGRET everything", he says with tears slowly flowing down his cheeks. "Don't worry you will find someone whom you will love and cherish wholeheartedly" with one last sad smile she walks away from him.

*************************

And that's how it ended, Y/N married Kai a couple of years later and had a happy family, While Jimin took his time to move on and he did, then he found someone who loved him as much as he loves her. He settled with her and lived happily.

Trust and belief are very important in any relationship whether it's friendship or relationship, so never believe strangers over your loved ones without any strong proof cause later you might end up with  REGRETS.