sick nick

You wake up to nick coughing, bubs you ok? you mumble while siting up.  Awww bby im sorry I woke you up nick says.Then you say oh bubs its ok i will be right back to get you some medicine OK you say but nick looks at you like this 🥺 and then you say aw bby i will be right back and then nick says OK bubs and right after you left your room you went to rylands room and said ryland nick is sick and he says ok and, then you say come with me to get him a surprise pls and then ryland said k im coming. Then we got to the car and i drove and ryland said im going to get the medicine you go get the surprises and you said ok then you found a box full on teddy bares so you got one  and find ryland and he got the medicine and you pay for the stuff and went home (the story you whent to was target) Then you said thanks to ryland for coming then you go to nicks room and see him sleeping so you put the medicine down an get water and put it on his night stand and kiss nicks forehead and say i love you bby and you did not know nick was not sleeping so nick then said i love you to bebe and you said aww then you said i will let you sleep ok bubs have a good nap and nick said ok i will loge you and you said love you to bubs and whnt to the living room and watched Good luck charlie but like 2 hours past and you fell a sleep  and you sleep for about like 4 hours but you woke up to nick cuddling you and you said hi bubs how do you fell and nick said amassing and you said good then you made dinner and went to bed cuddled up with nick.  

[ 339 words ]