Author's Note

Hello, everyone, it's Abigail, and I want to thank you for reading this story.

        Before we start off, I wanted to say that this is an endeavour for me personally, as a historian, to construct an accurate representation of the American colonies during the American Revolution. This is definitely going to be no less than a four part series, with this being the first of the four. American History is a passion of mine that knows no bounds and I am hoping to do it justice. With that said, if you notice anything as this series progresses that is so egregious that it simply cannot be overlooked, do not hesitate to inform me about it and I will set about to changing it. This is going to be a goliath of a project, but I hope that you all will find my writing as entertaining as I find the research going into this. I am going to attempt to make the characters as realistic as posisble because it is what they deserve, o both sides of the war. If you see anything wrong with how I am working with the British (which you undoubtedly will), don't hesitate to pop in and correct me in the comments or via private message. Again, I want to make this as accurate for both sides as possible, both British and American.

        Without further ado, I present to you The Sons of Liberty. Enjoy!

                                                - Abigail Greene