author's note

hi everyone!

before reading, you should know that this story is a slowburn, and it takes place in their sixth year at hogwarts, but barty crouch is currently the minister (so no, he didn't die in their fourth year)

a little backstory: barty crouch (minister of magic) is really obsessed with catching dark wizards and he receives information that voldemort has given draco malfoy a task, but he doesn't know specifically what the task is. so when the hawkings family loses their wealth, crouch gives their daughter, astra, the task to capture/kill malfoy in order to gain some of their wealth back. 

little does he know that they end up falling for each other. 

also, i'm going to be linking songs that fit the aesthetic of each chapter and i highly recommend listening while reading ;)

enjoy the story and i love you all <3

update january 4 --

thank you so much for 10k+ readers wow ✧

update february 7th --

omg thank you so so much for 50k+ readers, that's incredible! i would've never thought it would reach that much that's insane. i love you <33

update july 11th --

I JUST HIT 100K READS ON THIS BOOK OMG. literally screaming, this is insane. thank you so much to everyone who has read or is about to read this book, and thank you for all the sweet comments. AND OFC, THANK YOU ALL FOR 100K READS :)