My Tricia M.

I sigh....I'm really scared.

Hmm, Tricia M....

I say in my mind as I wipe the dirt off the painting.

Good night for now.

I try to go to bed, but I keep thinking about the battle the next day. Am I gonna die tomorrow? Will I die tomorrow?

There's only one way to find out, it's if I do it.

*In the dream*

*Humming*

*Humming*

There it is again, the humming, but the voice is different, this time it's a man.

*Humming*

*Humming*

I am with you, you are with me, I will go to you, stay where you are. I am here.

*End of the dream*

I wake up, and all I want to look at is the high ceiling. It's matte and pink. It's pretty. Sadly, it's probably gonna be the last time I'm gonna see it. I sighed from disappointment. "Do I put my life first, or the world and everybody's life on the line? Well, that's just being selfish. Either way I'll end up dead if I chose any of which. Then, why am I bugging? Why is it scaring me, I know my outcome." I say to myself while still lying down on the bed. The soft silk comforted me, it complemented the matte frizzy colour of the walls. I felt like I was being hugged. I felt safe.

*knock knock*

I hear a knock on the door and turn my head towards the door. "Come in." I say while sitting up.

Caleb comes in, "Good Morning!" He says while peeping his head, I chuckle, "Good Morning, Caleb." I say while smiling. "How are you feeling?" He asks me. "To be honest, sick, I'm sick of all of this." I say while dropping my head on my hands. "Hey, hey. Come on, look, I promise nothing bad is gonna happen to you today, believe me, just trust me." He says while holding my head. I smile at him.

He continues to just look at me while holding my head, he then slowly moves his head closer...

"Hey, kiddos! How ya'll holding up?" Azazel pops out of nowhere, we immediately arrange ourselves.

"OoOoOhHh~ Someones being all lovey dovey~ Don't mind me, just continue what you were doing~" Azazel says as he floats off the ground.

"Whatever, Azazel. So, are we gonna start? Also, what game are we gonna play?" I ask him. "Sword fight~" Azazel gives off an evil smirk.

*At the battle field*

"Okay, rules. The rules are, there aren't any, hehehe~ Although, I guess there is 1. You may only be one, you may not have any teammates beside you, and/or a sub. Got it?~" He smirks then laughs. "Oh, and once you enter the arena, you won't be able to get out unless one of us dies." Azazel adds.

I was glad, cause then that means Caleb won't be able to get hurt, I got this. "I knew this would happen." Caleb states while staring hardly at the dome. "You did?" I look at Caleb. "Yup, which is why I'm doing this..." He tells me. "Wait, what?" I ask him, he then looks at me and kisses me, I kiss him back with every single emotion in my body.

"I love you...." He whispers to me in my ear. "And, I'm sorry." He says pulling me closer to him. "What do you mean?" I ask as he jumps in the arena, with the feather knife in his hand.