❄Chapter 3❄

*What must I do?*

The question sat on Elijah's head since the time he got up. The dream shook him. And it kept on repeating till the part the man told him to figure out himself. He sat on the dining table and ate his bread toast.

“What's wrong son?” Dad asks him.

He looks at his dad and shakes his head.

“You're really quiet bro.” Ella stated.

“Agreed.” Mom said, sitting on her chair with her toast.

“I'm fine. I think I need more sleep.” he chuckles.

“Well you're not doing that today. You two must clean the house and change the curtains. Understood?”

“Yes ma!” both said together.

“Okay then. We'll leave now.” dad says as mom kisses Eli's and Ella's forehead.

“Bye mom bye dad!” Eli hugs both of his parents. Ella hugs them after him.

After their parents leave, Ella looks at him, with her hands on her hips.

“Okay! Tell me. Whats wrong?”

He raises his eyebrows.

“What's wrong?”

“You were awfully quiet.”

“What's wrong with that?”

Ella pinches the bridge of her nose.

“You never shut up. Especially during breakfast!”

*Oh…* he then realises how right she was.

“I just need sleep.” he lies.

Ella looks unsure but doesn't push further.

“I'll go to bed now. Wake me up after an hour. We'll clean together.”

“Okay!” she smiles.

He smiles at her and walks to his room. He closes the door after him and sighs. Why did he get that dream? He lies down on his bed and goes to a dreamless sleep.

Ella slowly opens the door and tiptoes into his room. She looks at her brother and sighs.

*Something's definitely wrong. I'm sure of that! Must be something about a dream I guess.* 

Elijah's dream mean a lot to him. He can easily get upset because of his dreams and if a dream is great, then he is the happiest. But only she knows about this. Eli always shares his secrets with her. Since they were young, they have always shifted places. So they didn't have any permanent friends. So they always shared everything. No secrets. But he always took time to tell her. If there was a problem Ella would always tell him immediately. She was quick to do that. But he wasn't.

She slowly sighs and goes back to the living room.

_______

“Eli wake up!”

He groans slightly.

“Eli wake up! You're drooling!”

He suddenly sits up and wipes his mouth. He then looks at Ella laughing and realizes she was joking.

“You always fall for that!” she laughs hard, clutching her stomach.

“You! Come here…….” He stands up and Ella runs out of the room, laughing.

He shakes his head and heads to his bathroom.

*Leave it to Ella to trick me.*

He enters his bathroom and washes his face in his sink. Then he combs his brown hair. He and his sister had the same coloured hair. Except his sister had extra long hair that reached her thighs.