o16

❛❛ 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ❜❜

without thinking about it too much i soon drifted away into my dream land.

i woke up looking at a white wall. the light was so bright my eyes shut down immediately trying to avoid the light. it took me a few minutes to adjust my eyes to the brightness. i soon realized i was staring at the ceiling. i was in white room, a blanket was covering my body. the bed i wasstuck in was comfortable, pillows were securing my bones. my head turned to my right where i've seen a bunch of machines. those were continously beeping. i widened my eyes in realization.

i'm in the hospital ??

i sat up. why am i in the hospital?

hands pushed me back into the bed. jaemin was sitting on my bed too.

"jaemin?"

he shushed. "you need sleep, princess." my head began spinning. what was happening??

i was about to sit up, another try that didn't work out. jaemin pushed me back once again.

"baby."

he stroked my hair and pulled a strain behind my ear. i blushed. the monitors began beeping in a much faster pace. my heart was racing, no, at the verge of jumping out of my chest.

the door opened and nurses stormed in. "ms. moon? are you alright?" they pushed jaemin away from the bed. i didn't understand what was happening. a bit startled i did not fight back as they gave me an injection. "it's okay, it is just for calming you down."

"what? what is wrong with me?"

"ms. moon, you are very sick. you don't have much time left..."

what 🥺

(hint :)) )

my breath stopped. what was this? the room turned dark at once. did i dream? omg what is happening??

"shhhh, shhhh, it's okay suji, i'm here."

i identified jaemin's voice and noticed strong arms around my waist and shoulders. he stroked my hair.

"you're fine."

someone was crying. the sobbing sounded near, did jaemin cry?

"it was just a dream."

i pulled away, and recognized jaemin's face. the streetlight shining through the window and the moon made it stood out clearly. his face indeed was very close to mine. he raised his hand to caress my cheek.

no, he wasn't caressing it, he whiped away my tears. i was crying, not him.

"shhhh. it was a dream. i show what it's all bout, okay?"

his eyes shimmered in the moonlight. if i would look close enough, i could probably see his soul in his eyes. a tiny shimmer from the streetlight outside reflected in them. heart shaped. i chuckled.

"what?" he was surprised by my actions.

we were sitting on the bed, me on his lap and in his arms. my stomach strangely did not rebel against this touch.

what now, falling in love again?

unconsciously the thoughts in my head went wild. my eyes fell onto his lips. he was so close, his breath hovering over mine. my head told me to lean in. i had to resist against the movement my body was about to do.

his lips suddenly looked really touchable. i smiled at the thought.

i shaked my head to shake out all those dirty thoughts i had. i was mentally face palming.

what's wrong with me ??

i came to the conclusion my mind wasn't really functioning.

his eyes found mine again. "are you okay?" his voice was very deep and raspy. my tears already stopped falling down.

and now we sat there like this, staring into each other's souls in the moonlight. suddenly, after a few seconds, the tension in the room got up high.

i widened my eyes. the past ten minutes really do be confusing me.

jaemin looked straight into my eyes. i gulped. the shimmer now turned into a whole ass sparkle, heart shaped. within a glimpse of a second his eyes weren't fully of worry anymore, but with something else i couldn't identify yet.

he smiled, no, sMirKed at me. his eyes wandered to my mouth, my lips.

suddenly his face became a thousand times more attractive than before. his defined brows, his cheek bones, his plump attracting lips... 

i leaned in. my mind was going crazy.

he leaned in. what if i end up with him?

we leaned in.

until our lips touched. 

(DO YOU KNOW THIS ONE TIKTOK SOUND; GUYS I DID IT- IM CRYING)

i could tell he was feeling it. the butterflies in my stomach casually caused a tornado in there. i didn't break the kiss, neither was he. his hands resting on my waist, pulling me closer, my hands playing with his hair. 

jaemin started twistling around a strain of my hair, as the door suddenly burst open. my startled ass jumped up from his lap and pushed him away, like those tough women in hollywood movies. it felt like i was performing a cool karate kid move, but i bet i looked as dumb as always. 

"what the frick frack???" jeno ScReAmEd. no, he didn't scream, he shouted the fuck out of his voice. haechan, who now appeared behind the tall figure, switched on the lights. i am EMBARRASSED i can't even IMAGINE how we would've looked by now. 

both jaemin's and mine upper body were quite a bit apart, but our legs officially betrayed us. 

behind them renjun walked towards us, his eyes seemingly to pop out the next second. a pouty jisung and a dolphin-laughing chenle followed him.

"MOON SUJI, EXPLAIN !!!" 

"OHKAYOKAY"

"EXPLAIN!"

"OKAYY!!"

"EXPLAAAAAIIIINNNNZSHUGDHUEDZGEDZ !!!!"