DRUNK | STURMXFREI

--Errors Ahead

   PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

"Do you still remember when my heart start beating faster because of you?" Calvin said, happiness and excitement was evident on his eyes.

I smiled as I watch him rub his bloodshot eyes. "Uh no." I chuckled when he glared at me, probably because he was hurt because he's the only one who remembered that memory.

"Oh my, why did you forget such precious memory!" I chuckled while looking at his mad face. "Okay okay fine, I'll tell you then. But after my story, you should promise me that you'll never forget that thing again, okay?" he said, I just smiled at him and nodded my head.

"When I first saw you.. It made my heart skipped a beat. It was like..there's no problem, everything's fine whenever I look at your angelic face.." he said while looking at the stars. I smiled ear to ear.

"That moment, I can say that you're like a sea. A calm sea that calms the shit out of me." he chuckled, embarrassed of his cheesy story. I'm just smiling because for the nth time, he made my heart sooo happy.

"Remember when were still in high school? The marriage booth? I didn't know that you're the one who organized that. I bought the plastic ring that you're selling and asked you to marry me..'coz that time I realized you're too perfect for me and I lost hope, thinking I have no chance..so I'll just marry you even though it's fake. But I still tried.." he blushed, and the smile plastered on my face faded.

"I asked u if I can court you, but you said you don't know what to say and I was like 'No Loreign.. I'll court you. I don't need your permission' that's why you agreed.." he then scratched his nape, blushing.

"After 5 years of courting.. you said yes and we're finally official that time... I waited and everything paid off when u answered the sweetest 'yes' of yours." tears escaped in my eyes.

"I really love u Loreign.. To the point that I can do anything for you.. I'll leave the things that is waiting for me.. I'll leave everything behind just for you because u are worth it.." he said.

"I love you Loreign.. I really do.. Until now, it's still you.. I still love you.. And my heart will only skip a beat just for you.." he then looked at me, his face were now red. He was about to kiss me but I pushed him away, he was shocked because of my sudden move but he just smiled.

"I love you .." he mouthed.

I didn't answer. My tears keep on flowing down my cheeks. I can't breathe.

His love was genuine. I knew he really mean it. His love.. never fades..But..

My boyfriend is drunk.. and lastly, I am not Loreign.

Thank you for reading!