I WAITED | STURMXFREI

//Errors Ahead

            PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Bell from the Ice cream vendor..

Kids playing on the ground..

Parents chasing their children..

A lad riding on his bike..

A dog rolling on the ground..

Bunch of teenagers singing..

And there's the sunset infront of me..

It felt so clichè. It was like.. I encounter these things every day. And there's me.. still sitting on this old bench.. still waiting..

It's been days.. weeks..months..years..or decades? I don't know. I lost count. Maybe centuries have passed. I chuckled and put a hat on my head.

Time flies and yet, I'm still stuck on that time.. I sighed and felt a sudden sting on my chest.

Where are you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at the lovely lady in front of me. What a good view. I won't get bored looking at this face. I can live the rest of my life just by looking at her face. Her almond big eyes. Those long eye lashes. Cute small nose. High cheek bones and oh.. her heart-shaped lips. She glared at me.. I just smiled. Darn it! I also love the way she glare at me. What's wrong with my heart?

"Stop staring." she said.

"Why? Stop being beautiful first." I replied that made her blush.

"You.." she uttered, probably annoyed.

"Me? What? Why Imelda? Does my words make your heart skip a beat?"

She started hitting me. Well, I also love her touch even though it hurts. I chuckled.

"Macario.. I came here because I want us to talk about-" I cut her off.

"Oh about you, going to abroad?" she nodded, she's uncomfortable because she knew I don't want her to be separated from me.. but it's selfish isn't it?

"Of course I still don't want you go.. But do I have a choice?" I said cooly.

"So.. That means, it's okay to you?" she asked looking at my eye. My heart skipped a beat. Woah, those eyes.. I'll surely miss it.

I nodded. "I can see it in your eyes Imelda.. If that's what you want.. go. I want you to be happy. I love you, remember?" I said, smiling.

She hugged me tight. The love of my life hugged me. Her father wants her to go abroad to see her daughter. Imelda wants to see him as well. She's adopted and finally, she will be able to meet her long lost biological father. It's so stupid of me to 'say no' to that.

"Thank you! I love you!" she said happily.

"I love you more.. you know." she chuckled. "But.. promise me to come back safely okay? hmm?" I held her hand, now facing her.

"Sure.. I'll just stay there for 2 weeks hmm?Wait for me in the bench. The place we used to date." she said joyfully.

"Yes.. and when you comeback, I'll marry you." I said.

"Really?!" she asked, excited. I smiled ear to ear and nodded.

I kissed her.

Days passed and it's now time to say goodbye.. It's sad. I wanna go with her but I can't.

She faced me and smiled. Tears fell down on her cheeks. "I'll miss you.." I uttered while caressing her cheeks.

"Same here.. Don't worry.. I'll comeback. I'll marry you. Then.. we'll live in the same roof with our kids. I promise you that." she said.

"You should." I replied, tears started to form in my eyes.

"I'll go now hmm? I love you." she said and turned her back on me, holding her luggages.

"I LOVE YOU MORE! I'LL MARRY YOU!" i shouted. She stopped walking, and smiled at me. She then turned her back until she faded on my sight. People in the airport are looking at me, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'A PLANE CRASHED DUE TO SUDDEN STORM NEAR THE PACIFIC OCEAN. THEY DISCOVERED THAT THE PLANE WAS FROM PHILIPPINE AIRLINES THAT FLEW TODAY 6:00 AM IN THE MORNING. ONLY FOUR PEOPLE SURVIVED AND THE REST ARE DEAD AND NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.'

I scanned the names of the survivors and my heart ached when her name was not on the list.

I was miserable.. her body was not found. She can't be dead...

I suddenly hear her words before we separated..

"Sure.. I'll just stay there for 2 weeks hmm?Wait for me in the bench. The place we used to date."

"Same here.. Don't worry.. I'll comeback. I'll marry you. Then.. we'll live in the same roof with our kids. I promise you that."

----------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that makes my hopes up is her words.. She promised right? She'll comeback. She'll marry me.. She said i should wait, right?..

And now.. I'm here. Sitting on this old bench. Waiting..

Thank you for reading!