9. Barettes

Denki awoke to a loud knocking sound at his door. He groaned, and turned to face Shinso, who was still asleep with his arms around his waist.

"Kaminari!! Are you in there?" He heard his friend Mina yell.

"Wake up!" Sero yelled.

Outside the door, Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Jiro, and Bakugo were trying to figure out how to wake him up.

"You losers stand back," Bakugo said and took a step back.

The group moved to the side, and Bakugo ran up to the door, jumped into it, and it crashed open with a loud bang. Mina, Sero, Jiro, and Kirishima came in behind him, astonished at what he did. Denki shot his head up, and Shinso slowly sat up. Everyone stared at each other wide-eyed.

"Wh- the sleeping bag is down there, Shinso why are you in his bed!?" Mina asked.

Denki hid his face in his hands.

"Ohh fuck." Shinso mumbled.

Bakugo looked at Shinso with a threatening expression. "What the fuck! I didn't think you Actually liked this idiot! Have standards for God's sake!"

Kirishima looked excited. "You finally did it!!"

"Did what?" Denki asked.

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Y'all fucked."

Shinso's eyes widened. "No we didn't!"

Sero walked up to Denki. "Let's investigate here, I'm ninety nine per cent sure Denki's submissive, so let's see what you left on him" Sero examined him for a few seconds, and his eyes fell upon his neck.

"Aha! I knew it!" Sero pointed to his hickeys.

Mina gasped and smiled. "I'm so happy for you!"

Jiro chuckled. "Does getting zapped down there feel good?" She asked Shinso jokingly.

Shinso stood up. "We didn't even fuck- we almost did but we didn't,"

More people showed up at his door. Everyone turned to face the door, seeing Izuku, Ochaco, Iida, and Shoto.

"We heard a lot of noise, are you all okay?" Uraraka asked, poking her head in.

"What was that loud bang?" Izuku asked.

Kirishima immediately pointed to Bakugo.

"Figures," Shoto and Izuku said in unison.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Bakugo yelled, and held his fist up.

Izuku frantically backed up. "Nothing!!"

Bakugo charged towards Shoto and Izuku. Kirishima grabbed Bakugo and held him back. Iida stood between them. "That's enough!" Iida yelled.

Ochaco dragged Izuku and Todoroki out. "We'll leave you to it! Just making sure everything's okay!" She said, and left. Iida followed behind her.

"Why did you guys wake us up?" Shinso asked.

"The better question is, are you two dating?" Kirishima asked.

"What do you think?" Shinso asked sarcastically.

Bakugo scoffed. "why would you date someone like him? That's a question for both of you"

Kirishima put a hand on his shoulder. "Be nice, Kats."

"To answer your question, I love him because of who he is. Hitoshi's the sweetest person, nobody's been as nice as him. He's perfect, I love his personality, and he's really cute too," Denki said, his face a bit pink.