"I mean... I have to tell somebody..."

Mikans P.O.V:

~Since Nagito was feeling a lot better, everyone agreed that they should help him carry him to his dorm. After Akane And Nekomaru had carried them, Mikan just stood there in front of his dorm...~

"I-.... I just dont get it....." She thought.. "I have all this information... and I dont even know what to do with it." She said. "I *have* to tell somebody... I mean-" She thought. "but who....?" "It cant be Sonia... because I know that she would tell Hajime, and something bad would happen." "Maybe Chiaki would be the right person!.... I trust her." She thought as she was walking to her dorm.

On the way, she did not pay attention, and accidentally ran into Gundham and Kazuichi "watch were you are going fiend." Gundham said. "I-i'm sorry!!" Screamed Mikan. "wait... maybe I should tell Gundham and Kazuichi!" Mikan thought. "Hey Gundham and Kazuichi.. I think....theres something y-you need to know..." Mikan said. 

"Is it that Gundham still wears choo choo train underwear? yeah we already knew that..." Kazuichi inturrupted. "N-no its not that..... its about Sonia."  Mikan mumbeled "MISS SONIA!!!!!?" Kazuichi screamed. "the dark queen?" Gundham asked. "y-yeah.. something happened." Mikan said. "did she die?" Kazuichi asked. "No but... its not good." Mikan said.

All of a sudden, Gundham and Kazuichi became quiet. "C-can we go into Gundhams dorm? I'm afraid someone will hear us..." Mikan asked. "Yes." He said as he went up to his dorm (it was the dorm closest to them) "Open sesame!" Gundham shouted. The door didnt open so he just opened it by himself. 

As soon as the three of them walked in, Mikan sat down on the floor and started crying. "Please Listen to me Gundham and Kazuichi. Y-you cant tell *anyone* I told you both this." Mikan said crying. Gundham and Kazuichi looked confused. "Hajime.... Hajime is trying to hurt Sonia.... Remember when Nagito went to the Beach with the gash on his stomach...?" Mikan asked. "mhm." Kazuichi said. "It was HAJIME! HAJIME HURT NAGITO!!!..... and he did it because... it was an accident... he actually wanted to hurt Sonia but he got Nagito instead." Mikan said. "who told you this tale." Gundham asked. "Nagito! Nagito did, while I was fixing his wound. But he told me to not t-tell anyone because If Hajime found out... then Something bad would happen." Mikan cried. "Like what.?" Kazuichi asked. "Hajime might...k-k-kill someone! if he finds out Nagito told me and then I told you guys!" Mikan screamed. "Thats why I dont want you telling anyone..." She whispered. "well... why didn't you tell Sonia?" Kazuichi asked. "I'm afraid she might confront Hajime... thats why I'm tell you. Because you are a friend of sonia.. and I dont know what else to do" she cried. "okay,," Gundham said. "Please dont tell anyone... but I need you to protect Sonia... she is in danger." Mikan sniffled. 

~Now Mikan isn't the only one with this information.. now two other people have it...~

Okay so that's it for today's chapter! I know I updated Kinda early, but I'm just so excited for these next few chapters because some stuff is about to go down! Anyway, Thank you for reading! updating soon!