~CHAPTER TWELVE~

"Everyone move back, he is not in his right senses!" Mr jiang shouted, the people present did what they were told, but with how they were scared, they felt like each step they take their energy is mysteriously lost. Chen zhan who heard wang yibo talk about seeing his wife, he didn't waste time, he immediately did what he was taught and mysteriously his original face changed to that of xiao zhan, chen zhan looked at the mirror and couldn't stop touching the face he is wearing, so beautiful that it made his heart turn black due to jealous, once he completely gets this face, then he will completely destroy that xiao zhan face, this face will only remain to be his, no one else.

"You know how to run away bastard child, let me show you how i will take my husband away from you slut." Chen zhan whispered and left his room, for a minute everyone who saw him, they thought it was xiao zhan, but with chen zhan winking at his mother, madam zhan who is on the verge of urinating on her pants realised who it was, he motioned his son to return since the sitted wang yibo wasn't in his right senses, but his warning and everyone else warning didn't stop chen zhan from approaching wang yibo, chen zhan mind has already formulated of him being xiao zhan, he has the ability to calm down wang yibo.

Chen zhan called yibo using xiao zhan voice, yibo quickly turned around, getting up from where he was sitted, yibo looked at the person who called him, that voice, that face looks very familiar but..... Chen zhan who was smiling widely, his smile dissapered in an instant when yibo caught him by his neck.

"Wanna fool me? My wife is skinny and pale not this healthy, who are you?" Yibo growled and tightened the grip on chen zhan neck, chen zhan face turned white and coughed out blood, everyone was in shock, madam zhan seeing his son is about to be killed, she got a knife that was on the dining table and rushed towards wang yibo, no one is allowed to kill or hurt his son.

"Let my son go you monster! I will kill you." Yibo looked at madam zhan who was rushing towards him with a knife on his hand and smirked, before madam zhan could lift the knife on his hand, yibo caught madam zhan hand and twisted it without mercy, madam zhan shouted in pain, yibo took the knife from madam zhan before she could drop it, looking at the knife on his hand for a second, he looked at the person impersonating his wife, his face is turning blue because blood is being constricted because of the strangulation, yibo stabbed chen zhan on the  stomach, everyone present shouted in horror.

Yibo released chen zhan before he could die, chen zhan fall down and didn't move at all, with the knife still on wang yibos hand, his attention returned back to madam zhan who was crying her eyes out, he was about to slice madam zhan throat when he was suddenly hugged tightly.

"Yibo, calm down, it's alright, it's me xiao zhan, please don't hurt my family." The new guest who arrived out of nowhere said, yibo who frowned when he was suddenly hugged by some bones relaxed, his hand halted, he lowered his head and looked at the person infront of him with his pitch black eyes. Zhan touched wang yibo face and caressed wang yibo cheek. "Everything is fine, your fine." Zhan said again, his eyes getting teary, but he smiled.

"Xiao zhan my wife." Yibo said, his voice was loud and clear, everyone heard it. Yibo dropped the knife and hugged xiao zhan back, zhan caressed wang yibo back, hoping to completely calm him down, everyone looking at this, couldn't believe what they were seeing, is this even real? With just words from the bastard child made the pyscho calm down, yibo eye's became clear, he sat down back on his seat and placed xiao zhan on his lap.

"Yibo, my brother is seriously injured, he needs medical attention, daddy take brother chen to the hospital." Xiao zhan said with a worried voice, yibo looked at chen zhan, he has regain his original face, he is still breathing though.

"He is just a concubine child, let his mother take him to the hospital before he dies." Madam Zhan who was still crying, had the maids call for an ambulance and the seriously injured chen zhan was rushed to the hospital, xiao zhan who was not used to seeing blood hid his face at the crook of wang yibo neck. Mr jiang was left behind, he was smart enough to order the tablet of his first wife to be taken to the ancestral temple. The mess created was immediately cleaned since wang yibos wife was uncomfortable.

Earlier

Xiao zhan has never slept so well and comfortable for year's, he opened his eyes slowly and rolled around the bed enjoying the smoothness. "It feels so comfortable, i feel like sleeping here forever without waking up." Zhan whispered and moved his legs up and down while giggling, playing around till he was satisfied, zhan got up from bed and headed to the showeroom to have a shower. Going through the wardrobe, zhan found clothes that could fit him though not entirely.

He went downstairs and found the butler waiting for him.  Zhan greeted the butler respectfully and sat down to have  breakfast, after he was done his medication was given, the cannula was cleaned with the help of the butler.

"Where is your young master?" Xiao zhan asked the butler.

"He went to visit your family." He answered making xiao zhan to stand up from his seat, he didn't waste time but dragged the butler outside.

"You take me home, my family will be in danger! What of he kills innocent people if something happens." Zhan shouted, the butler had no choice but to do what xiao zhan wanted.