Chapter 14 - A Totally Epic Training Montage

Japanese - "Normal Text"

English - "Bold"

Thoughts - 'Italics' (Only in 3rd person scenarios)

Sign Language - 'Normal Text'

<No-One's POV>

      At long last, things were beginning to seem much more normal at UA High School. Most of the panic from the villain attack had died down, and a lot of the people who were injured during the event were doing far better. Hachi was no longer on his horrifying drug high, but was still unable to fly for a while. 

     The bee had caused a lot of ruckus that day he demanded to go into school. So much so that he ended up being taken home much earlier than planned. He was still injured after all, and needed to get some actual rest. This also meant that most of the class didn't really get much of an opportunity to talk to Mantis and Moth Man. Though they were a bit sad about that, they were far more concerned with Hachi's well being.

     In more current times, due to the upcoming UA Sports Festival most of the classes were given the day to do their own personal training. Other classes like the Support Course were given the time to work on their inventions and machines that would help them during the event.

     Unsurprisingly, Hachi and his little crew all decided to train together for a while, before splitting off to do some solo workouts.

     The boys spent the first half of their day doing some work outs at the UA gym. Hachi worked on trying to build up some muscle by lifting some weights, and Shoji worked on his speed and endurance on the treadmill. The others did more of a mixture of both workouts. 

     During this time, many other students came in and out of the gym. A few of the girls form 1A spent a lot of time there too, unsurprisingly stalked by Mineta. The dirty little grape, however, was promptly dealt with by Hachi.

     Many other people from different classes also showed up. Monoma arrived with his usually smug grin and horrendous personality, only to be knocked out by the large hand of the law, also known as the class president of 1B, Kendo. But he, unfortunately, didn't stay out for long. The second he woke up he started running his mouth to all of the 1A students present, challenging them to a contest. 

     This quickly got on everyone's nerves and most people in the room were on the verge of committing an aggravated assault. After a while, they decided to humour the annoying blond.

"Fine! I'll join your stupid competition if you'll just shut up and stop pestering us!!" The bee agrees in annoyance.

     Monoma agrees to leave them alone once they've had their little competition (but we all know that he probably wouldn't keep to that statement). Most of the others at the gym decided to join in since it seemed like a fun idea and would make for some pretty good training.

     Monoma and Hachi had a battle on the treadmills. The rules were simple, who could run on it longer. Quirk usage was banned and the speeds were on the same settings. And to no one's surprise, Hachi won. The bee had way too much stamina and agility to lose in a battle of endurance.

     Shoji and Kendo went up against each other in a weight lifting challenge. It was a pretty close competition, but ultimately, Shoji managed to clinch the win by lifting the heaviest weight. 

     Soon the commotion had brought a bunch of other students from the two classes over to the gym. More mini competitions broke out. They even moved out of the gym and to different areas.