[01] 。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。gσттα gσ ƒαѕт ⁿYᴼᵒᵐ

A low groan left my throat, as I slowly opened my eyes, only to be hit with the burning gaze of the sun. The familiar scent of cinnamon and lavender reminded me that I was in my dorm room, currently sprawled out on my bed, my blanket long discarded.

ah fuck...wouldya look at that, I'm still alive. I was lowkey hoping some hot demon would steal my soul or something, but wtvs ig.

I closed my eyes again, not wanting to leave the warmth of my bed. My thoughts wandered back to the past. Just yesterday it seemed like I was still in high school, having the time of my life and making memories with my friends.

I remember thinking those days would never end.

And yet here I am, now in my 2nd year of college, trying my best to stay afloat and get through the days. Time moves too fast, man. 

Speaking of college, don't we have classes today? But my alarm didn't go off yet. Odd...I never wake up before my alarm.

...Oh wait-

My head shot towards the direction of my nightstand, and in big bold numbers, I could clearly see '7:50 A.M' displayed on my alarm. 

Shit-

I jumped out of bed, rushing into the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up. Classes started in 10 minutes, and the campus was a 15-minute walk away. I didn't have to be a math god to figure out the odds were NOT in my favor!
Running out of the bathroom, I threw on a hoodie, not bothering to change out of the plaid pajamas I had slept in, and quickly rushed to get my bag together even though one of my arms was stuck in the hoodie. After shoving in my books and laptop, I grabbed my phone, keys, and skateboard.

'7:55 A.M.'

Aha I done fucked up-

Stumbling out the door, I quickly ran out of the building and hopped on my board. Maneuvering past the few students loitering around campus, I rushed towards the main building. It was a sunny day, with vast blue skies and little to no clouds, and a refreshing breeze blowing every so often. I didn't have time to enjoy this though, too busy focusing on moving fast enough to reach my class on time instead. I silently prayed to the sidewalk gods that there wouldn't be a tiny rock in my way that would send me flyingーI'd be even later to class if I had to go to the hospital for a busted bone...

Finally spotting the familiar marble building, I sped up, before jumping off my board and running through the entrance. I didn't bother with the elevators as I ran through the halls and up the stairsー although my lungs and legs would have loved an elevator ride up 3 floors, shit was too unreliable. I slowed down upon reaching the lecture hall and audibly sighed in relief seeing the open doors, meaning the professor hadn't arrived yet.

I walked into the room after composing myself, hoping I didn't look like the mess I felt like. It seems like luck wasn't on my side, however, seeing as almost every head turned to focus on me.

...do I look that bad right now? 😔 Maybe I should've changed out of my pajamas...

(ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ɴᴀʜ ᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀʟʟʏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ :) )
(ᴘʟᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴊꜱ ʀ ꜱᴏ ʜᴏᴛ ʙʀᴜʜ- ꜱʜɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ꜰᴇʀᴀʟʟʟ)

I walked up the aisle acting unfazed by the focused staring, spotting my group of friends near the middle-left of the room, and heading over to them.

Almost immediately I was hit with a flurry of questions as I sat down.

"Where were you? You were almost late? Did you not receive my texts? I told you I should have walked you to classー"

"Hey hey let the guy breathe, he just got here," My other friend said, sweat dropping a little.

"Thanks, Dai-chan.❞ I let out a relieved sigh and sent a grateful smile towards him.
"...Don't call me that, you brat!" I waved him offー it wasn't as if he actually hated it. 

"Don't worry so much Sugar, I slept through my alarms. But I made it on time, now didn't I~❞ I continued, turning my attention to the boy that still had his hands on my shoulders from shaking me earlier. 

"Barely!" He sent me a playful glare, softly punching my arm.

Letting out a chuckle, I turned my attention to the familiar timid man at Daichi's left.

"Morning Teddy bear!❞ I greeted him with a soft smile, as if afraid I would startle him if I spoke too loud.

Asahi shyly smiled and let out a soft 'Good morning' in reply, looking away as soon as we made eye contact. He didn't seem ready for a conversation just yet- probably since the quiet and crowded room was so intimidating. Speaking of the room...are people still looking at me? 
...Oh fuck, they areー quick, quickー look away! If I pretend I don't see you, you should stop looking, right?? 

I finally felt the relief of their gaze tearing away from me as the professor walked in. Of course, bro had to be late the one day I risk my ass to make it on time...I would've taken my time getting up those damn stairs if I knew I had an extra 5 minutes bruh

⬝❇◈❇⬝

Class droned on, and I tried my best to focus and pay attention, taking notes every now and then. But my short attention span really said "Nah bitch, u thought-"

I found my eyes wandering around the room, before finally settling on the male sitting beside me on my left.

It wasn't new info that Kōshi was breathtakingly pretty, especially for me. I wouldn't admit it, but I found myself mesmerized by the older male more and more often over the years. Who gave this man the right to be this p e r f e c t?

His soft hazel eyes stood attentive towards the front of the lecture hall, his slightly-pink lips pulled into a small frown, his creamy-looking skinー I wonder if he has a skincare routine...or his skin is just naturally perfect. Like him. I mean- whaat, who said that??? 

I blinked rapidly, shaking myself out of my daydream, and turned to focus on the professor. Speaking of the professorー he lowkey fine as hell. What's his name, again? Regardless...it's too early to be simping bruh.

Too lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice the faint blush coating the silver-haired male's cheeks, as he most definitely caught me staring at him. Oops...

word count: 800+ idk

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 2 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ. ɪꜰ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪꜱᴍ ᴏʀ ꜱᴍᴛɴ ʟᴍᴀᴏ
12/14/20