[02] 。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。кιѕѕ?

What the actual fuck-

I deadpanned as I saw a familiar chocolate-haired nuisance running at me at an alarming speed. Like I could neverー I only ever run like that if food's involved or sum.

Anyways, back to the situation at hand.

"Y/N-CHAN!" He exclaimed with a sickly-sweet smile on his face.

I stepped out of the way as he jumped towards me, leaving him to fall face-first onto the hard tiled floor.

Dumbass,❞ I muttered, crouching over his fallen body. Typical of Tooru to cause a scene in the damn corridor filled with other students. It seemed everyone was all too familiar with him, as they instinctively created a path around us without even batting an eye or staring at us. I poked his arm slightly, just to make sure he was alive.

Within seconds, the childish man was gripping onto my arm to lift himself up, sporting a reddened forehead from the fall. Damn, now I feel bad...
"Y/n-chan, so mean!" He whined, latching himself onto my arm like he always didーI swear, I had an imprint of his body on my arm from how often he held it. ❝Only to you, Tooru.❞ I looked around, noticing the lack of a certain male's absence. Where's Hajime when you need him??

Turning my attention back to the pouting manchild, I let out a sigh before reaching my hand out. I held his face in my hands, softly rubbing his forehead to ease the pain, earning a surprised look from the male. ❝Don't do dumb shit like that, I can't have you losing the few brain cells you have left.❞ I lightly chided him, pulling him up and guiding us closer to the wall so we wouldn't be blocking the hallway.

He leaned into my touch, bringing a hand up to hold my own, and my gaze lingered on his face for a bit longer. It was well-known information that Tooru is prettyー not like I would ever admit it, his ego is inflated enough as it isー but he looks so vulnerable right now, nuzzling his face into my hand. 'Cute'

"...Kiss it better?" A cheeky smile adorned his face, and I couldn't help but feel a rise of heat to my cheeks.

❝Why don't you ask one of your fans to do that?❞ I raised an eyebrow, gesturing to the hallway. How much you wanna bet I pull over a random girl, and she's one of his fans? Bcuz I'd win. 

"It means more coming from you!" He shook me slightly as if it was common knowledge and I was dumb for not knowing that. 

❝Rightt...❞ I didn't believe him, of courseー he was always a flirt, after all.

❝Well, if you insist, Prince,❞ My hands grasped his waist and I easily lifted him up. His smirk from earlier quickly wiped off as he let out a yelp, and his legs instinctively wrapped around my waist to secure himself. While his face was still scrunched up, I quickly pressed my lips to his forehead, giving him the kiss he wanted. 

一一◂▹◈◃▸一一

Hajime! There you are, baby~ I was wondering where you were since you weren't with Tooru.❞ I wrapped my arms around the shorter male's waist from the back, burying my face into the side of his neck. The mentioned male flushed a pretty shade of red due to my sudden attack of affection

"D-dumbass, don't do things like this in public, everyone's going to stare." He protested, turning away so I couldn't see his face.

...so it's okay if I do things like this when we're alone?❞ I didn't think his face could get any redder, but I was quickly proved wrongー I could literally see steam coming out of his ears.