Movie Night

Warnings: None
Hope you enjoy~!
—————

   Dust was just finishing up a mission in Underfell, which was to obtain all of the chocolate he could find for the gang; it was the most ridiculous mission he's been on in a while, but it had to be done. Half of the members were obsessed with the stuff, but he didn't get why. He didn't have a sweet tooth like Cross, Error, and Killer, and honestly preferred to stay away from sweets.

   Hoping through the portal that led back to Nightmare's castle, he sets the 24 candy bars on the table, fishing through his hoodie pockets for the pack of cookies he stole, and then putting down a milkshake for Error. He huffs and looks around, deciding to go look for his best friend, Horror.
Dust walks down the wing of the castle that led to the gang's sleeping quarters. Upon passing by Cross' room, he stood at the door across from it, holding his hand up to knock. He didn't expect the door to open immediately, and was a bit started by suddenly being squeezed in a tight hug by his cannibalistic friend. "Dust! Guess what?!" Before the other could even respond, Horror had started back up. "Boss said we're doing a movie night tonight! How cool is that?!" Dust just slightly wiggles as a sign to get released, him lightly gasping for air as his feet touch the flooring again. Dust just nods, giving him a weak smile. "S-sounds nice.." The skeleton wasn't much of a talker, his mind always running rampant with the horrible thoughts his ghostly brother whispers to him.
Horror takes Dust's hand, slightly tugging him close. "Wanna get the others with me?" Dust gives him another small nod. He liked being near Horror, as the bad thoughts were pushed away so much easier with him there, but they were never gone. He tightened his hold on Horror's hand as whispers start to flood his mind. His beautiful, dual-toned eyelights fog over, Dust now lost in his mind. Haunting whispers tell him to kill Horror and run, saying he couldn't be trusted, and yells echo through his skull, demanding he not be friends with such weaklings. Horror's smile falters when sensing Dust's changes, him stepping closer, which caused Dust to tense up immediately. He was never a big fan of being close to others like that. Horror could sense the other's unease. "Is he bothering you again...?" He murmurs to the taller. When there was no response, Horror's free hand moves up and into his hood, pressing against his cheek lightly. That small action caused Dust to jump in place, but his eyes start returning to their usual, beautiful red and blue. He blinks a few times, his pupils drifting to Horror's singular red one. Horror gives him a small, light smile, which Dust returns with a forced smile, unable to tell him how badly it was hurting him.
Horror starts rubbing his thumb along Dust's cheek. "You're okay, Dust.. ignore him, alright? You're safe here..." Horror slowly pulls Dust into his embrace, letting the smaller nudge his shoulder. Dust lets out a quiet hum as his cheek is rubbed, closing his eyes and just listening to the thumping of Horror's soul. Horror always knew the best way to calm the insane skeleton before him.
   Dust opens his eyes back up when hearing Cross' door creak open. Cross glances to him and grins, either because he hardcore ships Dust and Horror together, or because if Dust was back, there was bound to be chocolate. He gives Dust a double thumbs up before starting to sprint away, seeing as Dust was baring sharp teeth at him.
Horror hums out lightly and pulls back from Dust, smiling. "Popcorn??" Dust cracks a small smile and give a playful nod with a roll of his eyelights, taking his hand and dragging him away to the kitchen. He knew Horror wouldn't sit still unless he had something to snack on, so he would, of course, make the deranged skeleton a bowl of popcorn just for himself. The others could fight from the other bowl he was making.

Dust steps into the room, a big bowl of popcorn in his arms, his cannibalistic friend hiding behind him with his own bowl of popped treats, arms hugging the bowl so no one would take it from him. The two saw that the coffee table had been pushed aside, and in place was a blanket in front of the couch, which Killer and Cross were sitting on, a blanket covering the two. Killer was leaning on the other's chest, Cross looking less like the Royal Guard he was, and more like Killer's personal teddy bear. Dust lets out a soft snicker, moving forward and setting the popcorn bowl down in front of the two. Instantly, Killer had grabbed a handful and ate a piece, then offered a piece to Cross, who accepted it by simply opening his mouth and letting the other pop it in. A slimy tendril had slithered down and wrapped around the bowl, only to lift it up and bring it back to its master, who happened to be the fearful King of Negativity. Nightmare hums in content, offering some to Error, who was holding onto a tendril that was wrapped around his arm, and acting as his pillow. The mismatched eyes glance to the popcorn, only to return to the tv as Nightmare starts feeding him pieces when he opened his mouth, too comfy to release the tentacle he claimed as his.
Dust just shakes his head before sitting on the end of the couch not occupied by the two most dangerous beings in the Multiverse. The movie had started up moments before, but he didn't care. Horror moves next to Dust, only to tilt his head in confusion when figuring out he couldn't sit next to Dust with him laying down, one leg bent and resting against the back of the couch, and the other bent and laying on the cushions. He looks at Dust, then down to his food, only to set the bowl down directly next to the couch, climbing into Dust's parted legs. Dust yelps quietly in surprise, grabbing Killer's attention, watching in silent horror as the cannibal snuggles into his chest. Killer snickers and snuggles into Cross, as if telling Dust to just let it happen. Dust hesitantly lifts his hand, only to start petting Horror, rubbing his skull lightly, avoiding the hole. Horror starts purring, snuggling further into his best friend, even going as far as to nuzzle his way into the crook of Dust's neck, and therefore nuzzling the other's deep red scarf. Dust inhaled sharply, getting a few looks from the other boys, only to let out a shaky breath, letting Horror remain where he was comfortable. He swallows nervously before pulling the blanket set aside for them over Horror and his own body. Horror was content there, reaching down to pull up some of his popcorn, nibbling on it, putting the small handfuls on Dust's chest as he eats. Dust had worked on the other's eating manners quite drastically, and now he didn't eat like a starved animal, as he knew fully well that no one would take his food... unless he was Cross or Killer and they had chocolate.. then you feared Error taking that from you. But he wasn't them, and never was without food thanks to his small family.
   Error was the first one out, followed by Cross, then Killer, and then Horror. It was just Nightmare and Dust still awake as the credits rolled around. Nightmare hums quietly as he starts to get up, the glitch being lifted into the air by his tentacles. Error would usually sit on his beanbag chair or one of his string hammocks for movie nights, or just to sleep in general, but since Nightmare and him started dating, the glitchy skeleton was always in Nightmare's bed with him for sleep. Dust looks down at Horror, now being the only one awake in the room, seeing as his Boss left, and rubs his skull once again, only to kiss lightly along the edge of the hole. He wraps his arms around him and smiles, holding him close, drifting off in a dreamless sleep, no ghostly brother having bothered him.

—————
   Tell me what you think, and feel free to request! I try my best to respond to everyone, and I'll try anything I can. If there's a ship that comes up, please don't be offended if I don't write about that ship, seeing as I might not want to write about it, or I don't know some characters.
   Feel free to request scenarios with your ship, please! Writer's Block is a serious issue that many writers face! That can be prevented (for the most part) if I'm given a scenario to go off of! :3

   Anyway, hope you enjoy, and have a good day/night!
- 404