S I X

When i woke up due to the sun shinning through gray's open curtains, i look over at his sleeping figure.

He looks so peaceful, like nothing in the world could bother him.

I get up carefully and walk into my room to get everything ready for today. I'm going go take him to our in-home gym and help train him, and get him healthier.

I change into a pair if athletic leggings and a sports bra. When I'm done i walk into th kitchen and make two protein shakes for us. As I'm pouring them into cups, i hear feet lightly pad on the floor.

I turn around and see gray walking towards me rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Grayson"

"Morning syd. Whyd you leave bed?" He asked me groggily. "Well, i had to prepare for today. Why? Did you get scared?" My voice turns concerned as i envision Grayson waking up scared and not knowing what was going on.

He just shyly nodded his head. I walk over to him and wrap him up in a hug. "Alright go get into some workout clothes, were gonna get you stronger and healthier gray"

"Okay" he walked back upstairs and came down 10 minutes later dressed and ready to go.

We walked into the home gym and i led him over to the weights. "Okay so i just want to see what your limit is for the weights" he started with 1o and went up until he had to stop at 35.

"Alright that's good. Let's go run the track, build your stamina back"

After an hour of working out, we decided to head back in and give him a tour.

I showed him the main rooms like the kitchen, living room, dining room, etc.. but i chose it ignore a few rooms on the floor that our bedrooms were in. After the tour he turned to me and said "you know I'm not stupid right?" As he raised one eyebrow.

"Yes, why?"

"Because, you have never let me into your house before now, that whole think with Jake in the hall at school you mentioned that you knew the x3, and you could manage to score my dad. Now tell me sydney, what do you guys really do?"

"Listen Grayson i have no idea what you're talking about. I think you need a nap"

"No, i think I'm fine, in fact I think i know a lot. You're a part of the x3 aren't you? You an a few of your siblings."

My jaw hits the floor.

"H-how the fuck did you do that?" I stammered. There's NO WAY.

"Years of observation" he shrugged.

Fuck me, ow I have to tell him. I have to get th entire family, and call my sister back from her mission in the Philippians.

I groan "fine. Let's go."

- - -
Just a little filler type chapter.
V O T E
C O M M E N T