008

Saturn groaned as she rolled over, her head was pounding and it didn't help there was a loud ringing blaring through the house. She squinted her eyes open to see a pair of feet right next to her face. 

"Ew JJ." She scoffed shoving the limbs away from her and reaching for her phone that was still ringing. 

Incoming Call from Rafe

"Hello?" As soon as she answered the phone she yanked it away from her ear again as she could hear yelling on the other line. "Where the hell are you? We're supposed to be on the golf course in an hour!" Saturn furrowed her eyebrows as she struggled to push herself into a sitting position, running a hand through her messy hair. 

"Fuck I forgot, I'm on the cut and I don't have my car can we go tomorrow?" She cringed knowing he wasn't going to like that answer. "Tomorrow? No we can't go tomorrow, send me your location and I'll come get you. I'm assuming you need clothes too?"  The blonde girl hummed in agreement shaking her head as her brother scoffed on the line. "Of course you do. I'll be there soon." Saturn sighed when the line went dead and quickly sent him her location. 

"You okay?" Saturn looked up to see John B coming out of his room in a pair of shorts. "Yeah, I just forgot I was supposed to go golfing with Rafe this morning." She explained rubbing her aching head. She let out a groan when JJ's leg jerked and kicked her on the back, this collision caused him to shoot up into a sitting position before moaning in pain as he held his head. 

"Who let me drink this much? Saturn you've killed meh." The blonde boy whined collapsing into the girl his head falling onto her legs. John B just gave him a look of distaste before heading into the kitchen. "You golf?" The brunette asked as he grabbed two water bottles and handed them to the teens on the couch. 

"Yeah, golf, cricket, tennis, horse back riding all that stupid shit." She said gratefully taking a large sip from the bottle trying to ease her migraine. "Damn a girl of many trades." JJ commented before letting out a loud belch. Saturn and John B shared a concerned look the girl shooting up from next to him. 

"If you're gonna yak can it not be on me?" She pleaded moving her body behind John B's. "I'm fine, false alarm." The blonde concluded rubbing his stomach slightly. "No but seriously how much did we drink last night? I don't remember anything after you started dancing on the kitchen island." JJ confessed causing John B to look at Saturn like she was insane. 

"Heh, yeah my last memory from last night was you naming my toes when we were outside waiting for John B." The said brunette was beyond confused and slightly jealous at all that he had missed the night before but kept his mouth shut.