Episode 1

그놈들에겐 뭔가 특별한 것이 있다
"Those guys have something special."
____________________

"Joo Inhyeong!" I heard someone call me before a coin hit my head.

Lee Jenny spoke. "Why are you sleeping at school, not at home?"

I rubbed the back of my head, where the coin hit me. I can't believe they threw something at me.

"Ah, that's right," she continued. "Your rich mom died, so now you're living on the street, huh?"

"It's not living on the street," I corrected her. "It's just camping."

"Well, that's basically living on the street," Jenny shrugged. "Take this and buy some snacks, okay?" She held up a coin before tossing it to me.

Luckily, I caught it before it hit my face. I stood up quickly. "Hey, Lee Jenny!" I yelled. I knew people had turned to face me. "There's nothing to buy with 100 won. Next time give me 500, okay?"

I took the coin and started for the door. I walked quickly until... I tripped over my own foot. I saw the coin on the floor in front of me, and I could hear people laughing. I groaned.

I heard footsteps as someone walked up. "Are you alright?" He asked as he helped me up. I was nudged aside as he was followed by other guys. As I left, I saw them take their seats.

I found my way to the roof like usual. "Did you really need to fall?" I asked myself while I slapped myself back to reality.

Because the sun was beating down, I took my sweater off and took the spray bottle to water the plants. As I set it down, I looked up at my posters.

"I'm here, Junior!" I said, then turned to a mirror. My uniform looked a bit wrinkled, and I tried to fix it.

"It's okay," I told myself. "It's not the first time anyway." I brushed my hair out of my face when I remembered I was mad.

"This is for you!" I kicked the air to the left of me, then swiftly jumped to the right. "You guys really..." I didn't finish the sentence.

"Lee Jenny!" I screamed as I wound up my arm. "Lee Jenny, ha!" I let out another yell as I swung my fist in the air. I really wished I could hit them. "They're nothing special," I said out loud.

I heard a ripping sound and quickly turned around. The guy who helped me up and the guys who followed him appeared behind me. "Hey! Who are you guys? How'd you get up here?" I stood with my fists up, ready to fight. Only I go up to the roof, and now these guys?

"Are you less stressed now?" It was the one who helped me up. He asked, "How's your martial arts?" He looked at my hands then back at me.

What's with this guy? I thought. "How... How do you know that?" I asked. I still held my fists up.

"There's nothing we don't know," another one said. He had headphones around his neck.

"But..." Another guy spoke as someone else moved closer to me. "You really don't know who we are?"

How am I supposed to know who you are? I thought. I turned to face the guy on my right.

"It's okay," he said, patting my back. "You'll get to know who we are soon enough." He smiled at me.

I couldn't believe these guys. "Who are you? Who are you guys?" I yelled, and they seemed to back away.

"Don't laugh," I warned. "Don't laugh!" They looked confused, and that was good enough. I picked up my sweater.

"Leave! This is my area! Get out!" Now I pointed at them. "Get out of here!" I yelled one last time before running off.

As I made my way down the stairs I remembered what they said. They spoke like we knew each other... "Do I really know those guys?" I wracked my brain for an answer, but ended up shrugging it off.

Suddenly, I heard people screaming. A crowd had gathered around a moving car. I made my way down the stairs as it got closer.

I tried to see who got out of the car as it stopped, but there were a lot of people in front of me. Then I recognized their hair. Their faces. I gasped. It was GOT.

"Junior! Junior!" I called out. After failing to jump high enough to see his face, I made my way through the crowd. I stood in front of him, face-to-face.

"Junior," I said again softly, at a loss for words.

My mind raced back to six months ago, when I was walking up to the roof and I heard loud music playing.

I had peered over the wall to see him dancing. He did the same move over and over until his phone rang. He looked around before taking a seat, and I ducked down behind the wall.

"Hello?" I heard him answer. "Practice? No, I stopped hours ago," he said. I had to stifle my laugh. "Okay, I'm hanging up now. Bye," he said as he ended the call.

As the music began to play again, I looked over the wall. He went back to dancing, and, by the way he reacted, seemed to get the move right.

I snapped back to reality. I heard a familiar voice behind me. "You having fun?" It was the guy who helped me up.

I turned again to see the other two guys when they pushed me over. I fell backwards, on my elbows, and onto Junior. As I hit the ground, I knew he did too.

I sat upright and saw Junior buckle in pain. While the crowd gathered to take pictures, BamBam and Yugyeom tried to help Junior. What have I done? I thought.

* * * * * * *

I was on my bed when I read the articles about GOT. All of their titles included something about "Junior's purity", "that girl", and "terror." I couldn't stand to read anymore and tossed my phone aside.

Whatever I do, they'll hate me, I thought.

I laid back on my pillows and stretched out my arms. I let out a big sigh, looking at the stars. I saw a star twinkle. "How are you, Mom? You're doing well, right?" It twinkled again. I couldn't help but sigh again. "That's good," I said to the star before falling into a deep sleep.