1 - uncle v meets harry for the first time :')

It was a morning like any other, Vernon thought. But no❤️ he was wrong. Something was different. As Vernon woke up and walked downstairs he heard the sound of a crying baby. "I swear if its that darned kid again," he muttered. "Petunia! Is Dudley crying again?!" He shouted. No response.. Vernon decided to go look himself, but when he opened the door to baby Dudleys room he saw him sleeping peacefully. "Weird.." he thought while scratching the back of his head and he walked downstairs again. He still heard a crying baby so he decided to look outside. To his horror he saw a baby in a blanket laying on the ground. The baby had black hair and a weirdly shaped scar on his forehead. Vernon decided to pick up the baby and he took it inside.

"Petunia, I found this baby on the doorstep. Do you maybe have an idea what it was doing there?" Vernon asked Petunia who had come down in the meantime as well.

"A baby?" She asked confused. "Yeah it's right here in my arms!" Vernon said while showing Petunia the baby.

"You are telling me you found a random baby on the doorstep?" Petunia asked suspicious.

"Well yeah, unless you know whose baby this is.." He replied.

Then Vernon noticed a letter attatched to the baby's blanket. "It came with a letter! Look, Petunia!"

"Give me it." She snarled while snatching the letter from Vernon's hand.

The letter said:
————————
Hi Mr. and Mrs. Dursley,
The baby you are looking at is named Harry Potter.
Please take care of him, he is a wizard.
His parents, under who, your sister Lily, died last night and you are the only family she had left.
I wish to not be disappointed or else you'll regret it.
Anyways, good luck! I am sure it will go well :)
When the boy is 11 years old he will be taken to Hogwarts, just make sure he is alright until then.
Sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster, Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry
————————
When they finished reading the letter, they both reacted very differently.
While Mrs. Dursley was shocked and very scared, uncle V was very happy since he was holding a magic baby. He smiled at Harry while whispering "I know you and I will get along just great, little gal."